CO leftover tags?

Carlin59

WKR
Anyone else nearing their frustration-level limits with the online process? I can't leave my desk to call in, and I haven't made it past the "System Error" screen in 40 minutes of trying.

Carlin59

WKR
What is really annoying me is that the quota for the tag i want keeps getting lower, so someone must be getting through somehow. It would be nice if they kept it equitable and turned off all purchasing options if any of the other (phone, in-person, online) go down.

Carlin59

WKR
^Same. Got in once about 9:30, errored on payment screen with "No item in cart" message. This seemingly happens every year.

dotman

WKR
Got mine. Took about 40 attempts online. Dotman, your experience was a big worry for me - sorry it happened to you.

I should of done a print screen because really I should have that tag. They should not do the leftovers and OTC with a cap on the same day.

Rucker61

WKR
I should of done a print screen because really I should have that tag. They should not do the leftovers and OTC with a cap on the same day.

I wonder why they changed the process from last year, where it was face to face sales on the first day and online sales the second day. Only thing I can think of is to get more out of state sales before the tags run out as a revenue play.

dotman

WKR
I wonder why they changed the process from last year, where it was face to face sales on the first day and online sales the second day. Only thing I can think of is to get more out of state sales before the tags run out as a revenue play.

Being an NR I like all sales on the same day for OTC/caps because I never got a chance at a bear tag the previous years way, it was always sold out the first day. But to lump everything into the same day is crazy. Now it seems I'll still not get one.

CoSwede

FNG
Ugh.. after numerous attempts of fighting the online error screens I got through, selected my license, validated it and got it in the cart only to get the error on the payment screen - failure 1. As I was doing all of this I was also calling the 1-800 number and actually got a line, waited my 40 minutes for a real person to answer only to be told to call back in an hour - fail 2. Now both online and phone lines won't let you proceed - fail 3. Down but not out - I'll keep trying!