CO Unit 77-- is your tag missing?!

CDOW mailed me my tag.... and someone else's E-E-077-01-M tag!!!!

No answer in the last two days that I've called the number on the tag.

If you live in PA and haven't gotten yours feel free to PM... or check your voicemail!

That's crazy !! I hope they see your post. Can you mail them a letter or something (to the address on the license)? They might not answer the phone not knowing who is calling them (lots of people don't answer unrecognized numbers due to the a**hole telemarketers).

My tag seems to be MIA - was actually going to post to see if folks have been receiving theirs.... you are a good guy for trying to contact them...

toddb

Lil-Rokslider
A hole telemarketers have sure ruined people answering phones. You can sign up to block them and I swear you end up getting more calls from them. Congress doesn't seem to care, and justice department won't prosecute. Big props to you for trying though. Respect that a lot.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
I'd contact the CDOW.....they need to know about that.

I'm still waiting for my deer tag. I've never waited this long for tags. My daughters had their deer refunds over a month ago now. But just got my Pronghorn refund this week.

OP
D
All-- Was able to make contact with the tag owner. He was out of town for a few days and very relieved to get my voicemail. Great dude and I wish him and his family the best of luck on their early muzzleloader adventure.

The tag is in the mail to its' rightful holder!!!

OP
D
I'd contact the CDOW.....they need to know about that.

I'm still waiting for my deer tag. I've never waited this long for tags. My daughters had their deer refunds over a month ago now. But just got my Pronghorn refund this week.

I am going to give CDOW a ring to let them know the error. It was weird considering our names, CID #s, hunting units, etc were nowhere close to one another!!

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
I am going to give CDOW a ring to let them know the error. It was weird considering our names, CID #s, hunting units, etc were nowhere close to one another!!

I don't know how they are printed and sorted, but that plastic material does tend to stick to stuff so maybe his tag just stuck to your tag.

On the other hand, since merging with Colorado Parks they've been getting worse and worse every year with the draw process and tags.

Felix40

WKR
I don't know how they are printed and sorted, but that plastic material does tend to stick to stuff so maybe his tag just stuck to your tag.

On the other hand, since merging with Colorado Parks they've been getting worse and worse every year with the draw process and tags.

Yep state parks are dead weight. Its surprising you haven't gotten your tag yet either. I got mine over a month ago.

I'd love to have that muzzleloader tag. On a side note, why is it getting so friggin hard to get cow tags. We hunt 77 and it has been taking 3 preference points to get a cow tag.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP
D
Talked with CDOW yesterday. They have had some issues with applications. The reason that gentleman's tag was stuffed in my envelope was because we were consecutive application numbers. Nothing to do with name, draw, unit, etc.

The lady on the phone was incredibly helpful and she also stated that refund checks should start going out on 18 JUL.