CO units close to 76

I drew unit 76 archery this year and a friend from TX wants to be close enough to help pack out if needed as I'll be solo. So we're looking for a nearby OTC unit that they'd have reasonable access for horses to hunt and come over and help if needed. There will be 2 of them with horses so they'd need decent roads for access. They've not done a lot of backpack hunting but they have horses and are hoping to use them to pack in a ways. Geographically I'm assuming 771, 751, 77, 78 or 80 makes the most sense but I'm not familiar with the roads.
Looking at success numbers to me would eliminate 771 so I'm assuming that's more of a late season area? I'm not at all sure this idea would work or help me considering the time it might take them to get to me. At any rate, they want to hunt and thought that it might possibly help so I'm just looking for something close by obviously that has elk so any suggestions would be appreciated.

The wilderness area of 751 is just south of 76 and has plenty of trails for horses and hiking into and through 76. He can park the horse trailer at the north end by rio grande reservoir and go into 751 wilderness and it'll take him through part of 76.

OP
COLOelkman
Thanks Justin. That might put us pretty close to each other which would help a lot! I hadn't thought of that as I'm just not familiar with that country. Always a challenge to hunt limited areas since you don't typically know the areas due to limited times you can hunt it! Appreciate the idea!!