Nevada 78, 105-107, 109

WVelkhunter

Lil-Rokslider
Hopefully this doesn't violate the new rules. If it does, please delete. So.... I just received an email that I'm receiving a turned in muzzleloader tag for this unit. Through Huntin Fool, I've spoke to two passed tag holders. One says turn it back in because it's highly overrated and wild horses have everything pushed out. The other said it's an amazing tag, go for it!!!! I'm pretty sure I'm going for it because how often are you going to get a Nevada elk tag????!!!!! It appears the hunting areas that hold elk on public land are fairly limited. But, I only have a couple weeks to prepare and life is crazy right now. I need to get my muzzleloader dialed in with open sights as well. So if anyone has experience in the unit as far as what to expect on terrain, or some access roads that may be of use, please PM me. I'll be doing this unguided and most likely solo, living out of my truck.

Hey man, how did your hunt go? I helped a buddy on a bull tag in 78 this year. Curious how your experience was.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk