Coleman Freeze Dried Food

Brandon Pattison

I just leaned into some Cilantro Lime Rice w/ Pintos for lunch and it was phenominal. Cheaper than Mtn. House. Just be sure to observe your calories as these are smaller. I bought it at Mal-Wart.

Becca

Super Moderator
Staff member
I just saw these at Walmart yesterday, though it looked like the flavors were pretty limited. How much cheaper FM? Here the mountain house double portions run about $6.50-$7.00 and they wanted $6.25 for the Coleman stuff....

ScottR_EHJ

Rokslide Sponsor
I haven't run into the Coleman stuff. Mountain House, Backpackers pantry, and some locally made stuff from a backpacking store is all I have used.

dotman

I picked up their chilli last year, not bad and if I remember it is $1 cheaper.

Davidryan

I also have got Cilantro Lime Rice Pintos from walmart because of the good quality . In addition, I like to eat these at lunch and diner as well . Moreover, Some people do not like it but i am fond of eating Cilantro Lime Rice with Pintos .Furthermore, These all also contain calories, So you should make it sure how much calories you have to consumed .

Last edited:

Lost Arra

Enertia Trail Foods is a good place to check out all the Coleman offerings.

San Juan Stroganoff (Coleman) and the Ranier Rice (Enertia) are our camp favorites especially with vac pack chicken added

We like a lot of the Enertia-Coleman meals (Beartooth beans and Very Veggie Soup are the exceptions and I would not recommend them. YMMV)

Last edited:

RosinBag

Super Moderator
Staff member
I think I will try them. I have only been using MH, but the Cilantro Rice one sounds pretty good. Thanks for mentioning this FM.

Latest posts

Featured Video

Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Morgret987