Colorado Draw Unit ?s

JBiggs

Lil-Rokslider
Looking for some advice and to run some questions by some guys that know Colorado well. Looking for a draw unit in 2022. Pm me and we can discuss through DM. TIA

Looking for some advice and to run some questions by some guys that know Colorado well. Looking for a draw unit in 2022. Pm me and we can discuss through DM. TIA

You’d have fun spending hours on Gohunt Insiders Filtering 2.0 research query tool. Import state—>species—>residency—>preference points (if any)—>desired draw odds—>desired success rate—>desired trophy quality—>desired percentage of public land, and it will highlight units you would qualify for and a good write up on each unit, and hunter comment section on most units, plus some pics of the unit.

Their annual subscription cost is $150, but it’s been worth it to me the past 5 years. There’s promo codes that will give you $50 cash back to spend in their gohunt shop (I think randy or DO50 might work)

And once you’re a member, there’s some hella deals in their shop right now...they always give 10% store credit cash back for most of their items, but they’re running 30% back right now on almost everything (no Swarovski products) because of overstock issues..not sure if it will last much longer..surprised it’s still going. (Make sure it says x-amount “points earned” before clicking buy as some things, like using discount codes, will negate points earned).
Probably more information than you wanted but hope it’s helpful to somebody.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk