Colorado Draw

OP
Firehole Hunter

Firehole Hunter

Lil-Rokslider
Yaaahoooo!!!!!!!

I got my tag for 1st season elk, and so did the rest of my hunting buddies, all 7 of us. Everyone got 1st choice except for one guy. Now to put it all together for a safe and fun hunt.

PS: Didn't post right away on CC so I called CC company (told you I couldn't wait) and they told me they got the charge but it was denied. I about blew a gasket. Apparently, they used my old Cabelas VISA from last year instead of the new Cabelas MasterCard that I gave them this year. Quick call (15 minutes) resolved that and I have my tag in route.

Mason326

FNG
4th either sex elk, 3rd buck deer, whiffed on speed goats (wife drew a doe!), PPs for all the other species... Good year (y)

I didn't draw 1st season like I hoped, going OTC 2nd and a PP. May take a longer vacation now since 2nd season is longer, and how could you not have fun walking around the .mountains with a rifle?

Jwknutson17

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I struck out once again. Ended up with points for Deer, elk, and moose. My wife also stuck out on both her deer and elk. Looks like Leftover list and OTC tags again this year.

I drew a CO muzzy and applied with a group. The group leader who we all applied with was charged the night before the results were posted. The three others of us who drew with that group have not been charged yet. Is this normal?

ChrisAU

WKR
I drew a CO muzzy and applied with a group. The group leader who we all applied with was charged the night before the results were posted. The three others of us who drew with that group have not been charged yet. Is this normal?

Make sure they pay today or tomorrow if they haven't!