Colorado Elk Refund??

Justhunt87

Lil-Rokslider
I put in for my preference point and checked the send me an otc tag. I received my tag but not sure if my hunting partner is going to be able to go I think I have a day or 2 to get my refund. Can I get my refund and since it’s an otc tag buy another closer to the start of season?

Vids

WKR
Yes, you can turn it in now and they'll sell you another one at the last minute if you decide to go.

rokclmb

FNG
I put in for my preference point and checked the send me an otc tag. I received my tag but not sure if my hunting partner is going to be able to go I think I have a day or 2 to get my refund. Can I get my refund and since it’s an otc tag buy another closer to the start of season?

Yes, MUST be posted marked TODAY to get your refund. Unfortunately, I just sent mine back yesterday for the exact same reason. First season I'll miss since I started hunting..

That's the reason I always wait if we don't draw. It is so easy just to buy somewhere, or order last minute. We had to bail on a hunt a few years ago and I'm glad I hadn't purchased the tag.

I had to send in for my refund too... those of you that have had a refund before do you know how long it takes? I sent it back 2 weeks ago?

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
I had to send in for my refund too... those of you that have had a refund before do you know how long it takes? I sent it back 2 weeks ago?

Well, I sent in a refund application for myself, and my two daughters for some late season elk tags from 2015. We're still waiting for our refund.

If I was sending one in as a NR, or to get my points back......I'd send them registered with confirmation of receipt.