Montana refund

Felton

WKR
I drew my general season elk tag and now got a refund from Montana for $4.00.

Why are they refunding me money?
For future reference how long does it typically take to get a full refund? let’s hear it guys who didn’t get drawn.

cfdjay

WKR
Last year it took several months to get an unsuccessful tag refund. It's part of the Montana money making machine.

Racer00

FNG
I drew the combo and got the $4 refund today too. One of our hunting crew didn't draw and got his tag refund today as well. Lot quicker than I remember them refunding in past years.

OP
Felton

Felton

WKR
I still don’t know what the $4 is for? Did they over charge us?

KineKilla

WKR
Maybe they're sending you the interest your money made whilst sitting in their account.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

I got mine back in the mail 2 days ago. I am very pleased with how quickly it was returned. I am not so pleased with the draw results, Maybe next year. Congrats to all those who were lucky enough to draw their tag.

Sanchez

Lil-Rokslider
I was successful this year for the big game combo. Does anyone know when they will send out the paper tags?

Thanks for any info.

MTFWP will probably send your paper tag to someone who didn’t draw. It may take them a while though, they are still calling a bunch of people to tell them they actually didn’t draw a sheep tag and that it was a mistake.