Colorado elk tags

A buddy and I are planning on drawing 1st season rifle tags this year and I was wondering if I would be able to buy a archery tag for out there as well or are you only allowed to hold 1 tag a year? Ideally it would be for the same unit if I am able to so it could be a good scouting mission for rifle if nothing else. Thanks

Depends on the unit and whether it is OTC or not. Statewide, you can only have one List A license (Bull), but can have a List A (Bull) and List B (Cow) or two List B's. There's also List C license, I'm just not too sure on what that is

OTC Antlerless Archery license is list B so you can have that in addition to your 1st season rifle tag. Might not be able to hunt the same unit as your 1st season license though.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
Ya, it totally depends on the unit. If your rifle unit has OTC archery cow tags then you should be able to get one of those as well as your draw 1st rifle tag.

TheHardWay

Lil-Rokslider
Depends on the unit and whether it is OTC or not. Statewide, you can only have one List A license (Bull), but can have a List A (Bull) and List B (Cow) or two List B's. There's also List C license, I'm just not too sure on what that is
List C licenses are tags that are obtained through a raffle or auction, such as a governor's tag.

TheHardWay

Lil-Rokslider
I really wish people would read the Regulations instead of spewing false information

View attachment 161401
Not sure if that comment was directed at me or not, but it says right in that image that List C includes auction or raffle licenses, among others. The units listed and other stipulations don't affect me, so I didn't put it into my memory the other things that a List C are associated with.

OP
P
Cool so I could still pick up a archery cow tag possibly. Any elk is a good first elk to me, Thanks for the help!