Colorado Leftover List

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
I was in right at 9 and tried three different tags, all were gone. Then tried a code that had plenty of tags and it was ready to give me one, but canceled and logged out.

324matt

Lil-Rokslider
Never messed with the leftover tags but gonna give it a try this year. Are the hunts with 1 tag even possible to draw or will bots get them like them like they say?
i was in at 9;00am.. proceeded like asked and went to hunt code, had it entered and submitted by 9;00;15am nope, no tag available what jerks!

Holski

FNG
No dice, they updated the list at 9:02 so those that havent been able to get in you can check the list. my tag was already gone.

Got in at 9:05 had to login and confirm residency and the 2 tags I was interested in were gone. Oh well that’s my excitement for the day

jdinville3

Lil-Rokslider
That was nerve wracking! Got my 1st choice and it already hit the bank!! Good luck to everyone still impatiently waiting!

OP
ToolMann

ToolMann

WKR
I went 1 for 2 of what I wanted to grab. I'll take that. It is weird though, once I got through the queue and it put me back on the website, it then makes you re-sign in. Just a weird system.

3forks

WKR
I‘d be interested to know if brick and mortar license agents can enter a hunt code before the 9:00 opening.

I wonder this because a hundred years ago I used to work in a fly shop and could use the in store licensing system to get tags.

While you couldn’t press “enter” before 9 AM, you could have all the info entered into the system and press “enter” 1 second after 9 AM.

This was before you could buy licenses online, but I was always able to get the tags I wanted without fail.

Anyway, I wonder if license agents still have the ability to get everything entered before anyone else or have to wait in line. If they do, I’m certain a lot of those employees are getting a huge advantage in getting those tags before us civilians.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
I‘d be interested to know if brick and mortar license agents can enter a hunt code before the 9:00 opening.
I'm pretty sure they have to stop at the residency page as well. Had one tell me that a couple years ago. The list supposedly doesn't upload to the website until 0900, so if you're logged in before that it won't populate any tags from the list.

OP
ToolMann

ToolMann

WKR
Still no receipt email from CPW. Hopefully I put my cc number in right trying to hurry.

3forks

WKR
I'm pretty sure they have to stop at the residency page as well. Had one tell me that a couple years ago. The list supposedly doesn't upload to the website until 0900, so if you're logged in before that it won't populate any tags from the list.
I‘m glad to hear that.

Hopefully there are just some lucky (and fast people) out there, and bots or some other way to game the system isn’t occurring.

What time did the site allow you to "get in line"??? Yesterday the site said you couldn't log in before 9MT. I went to the site to show my buddy where to go and got in line about 8:42mt. Didn't get shit that we were trying for.

Ucsdryder

WKR
I can confirm this. Went to brick and mortar. Had to wait until 9 to pass residency page. My tag was gone before they could check out and they went fast!!!!

Dang I had the tag I wanted entered in about 30 seconds and didn’t get it 😵. Skunked on elk tags, picked up a deer tag that probably would have still been there now.