Colorado OTC?

Bdhuntin

FNG
Struck out on all my draw attempts this year so it’s off to Colorado I go. My question is, with an OTC archery elk tag, do you have to pick the unit your hunting or is that tag good for any unlimited unit. CPW website is giving me troubles and I haven’t been able to find the answers.
Thanks guys

Hot_Rod51

FNG
Apparently the units around Durango are no longer OTC.

Very aggravating. I've been planning this fall's trip to that area for 3 years, fully anticipating buying my tag OTC on the way out. Now, with minimal realistic chance at a September archery tag through the second draw, I gotta figure out plan B. 🤬:cautious:

Apparently the units around Durango are no longer OTC.

Very aggravating. I've been planning this fall's trip to that area for 3 years, fully anticipating buying my tag OTC on the way out. Now, with minimal realistic chance at a September archery tag through the second draw, I gotta figure out plan B. 🤬:cautious:
I'll bet you the cost of a NR tag that you'll draw in the secondary.

Hot_Rod51

FNG
I'll bet you the cost of a NR tag that you'll draw in the secondary.
I hope all three of us in the group draw. I really don't know what to expect with the draw odds for an area that was OTC just last year.

We'll see. I hope you're right.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I hope all three of us in the group draw. I really don't know what to expect with the draw odds for an area that was OTC just last year.

We'll see. I hope you're right.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
What happened? Did you draw it as a 2nd choice? How did the hunt go?