Colorado tag?

TwoTikkas

WKR
Any Colorado deer tags in hand yet? My daughter drew her first this year. Pretty jacked up about it. She has been hanging around the mail box like Charlie Brown on Valentine's day,lol. I told her sometime the first two weeks of July typically. Anyone get theirs yet?

sndmn11

WKR
We have licenses for Bear, Pronghorn, Deer, and Elk. We received the Pronghorn and Bear licenses on Friday, and no others yet.

street

WKR
No deer tag for me yet

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

granite7

Lil-Rokslider
My morning email from USPS shows images of three envelopes from Aspira/CPW. I’m a little confused because my daughter drew a cow and a buck tag and I drew a bull and a buck tag. Which three of the four did they send?

I’ll know in an hour or two...

[Edit]
We both received our Elk tags today. She received her Deer tag also, but I am still waiting on my Deer tag to come in the mail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Lytro

WKR
I have no idea how they're mailing them this year. My gf got her rifle pronghorn tag the same day I got my OTC archery pronghorn tag in the mail. She received her rifle elk tag in the mail on Monday, and I haven't gotten mine yet even though we drew the same tag. Neither of us have received our deer tags yet either.

My son got his elk, deer and antelope tags a couple weeks ago. My deer tag is still yet to show up in the mail...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk