Probably Going Crazy, But Looking for Suggestions

Dooms

FNG
Visit your local Catholic Church. Talk to the Priest. Most Dioceses have exorcists, and they have a playbook for this. 2000 years of experience. Could be mold, could be imaginations, could be an opportunity to grow in Holiness. I don't know. Not remotely my place, but as a Catholic, we have people for these kind of issues.

- Dooms

Donjuan

WKR
So…going to preface this by saying most of y’all will probably think I need to be in the loony bin after this, but should also generate some good laughs/stories/and maybe a helpful suggestion.

Of course, we’re fixing to talk about ghost here.

So, GF’s daughter (3) has made comments every now and then going on 6 months about a little boy that will be in her room that just stares at her, never describes him more and obviously we don’t encourage her dwelling on it. Normally totally neutral and just stares at her, but sometimes it seems to really scare her. She probably brings him up once every other week.

At first I thought she just had an active imagination mixed with nightmares, she is only 3 after all. But more recent stuff has us second guessing.

About 2 months back, her dog moved its head like something moved across the living room then started barking its head off. Go to bed. Wake up two hours later with the dog going crazy, camera alarm’s going off but nothing caught on camera, go to the living room and see a human shadow through the front window. Both of me and me GF see it, dog is staring at it and barking. As soon as I yelled for the gun and to call the cops, shadow leaves without setting off cameras. We both thought this was an attempted break in that was thwarted by barking dog and me yelling. Police report was filed, no doubt in my mind all 3 of us saw a person in the window.

Very next night, I saw a kid standing in the door frame. White gown, blond bowl cut. Obviously don’t say anything to anyone about this. Her daughter brings up at breakfast the boy was in her room and scared her.

One or two more situations with the dog doing weird stuff and the GC having one experience herself.

2 weeks ago her daughter started talking in the middle of her sleep like a 75 year old that had been smoking 2 packs of cigarettes their whole life.

This morning she told my GF that she was brave last night and even though the boy tried to scare her she didn’t wake anyone else up.

This afternoon, she started making noise and looked panicked while swimming. Said someone was on the pool ladder trying to get into the pool.

About 20 minutes ago when I started typing this, the light in her room flickered on and off.

Anyone deal with this before and what was the result? We don’t talk about it at all around her and are super particular with what she has access to, so I don’t even know how the concept of a ghost would of been introduced to her if this is just imagination. My gut reaction to all of this is she has a hyperactive imagination, the one night someone actually tried to break into the house, mine and my GF’s experiences were just because we had the idea put into our heads by her daughter.

But on the other hand all 3 of us have seen it at this point. Plus I’m counting the dog, so make it 4 of us
I would contact a priest about an exorcism. Seriously

TaperPin

WKR
I’ve seen this before - everyone lets their guard down, maybe a few years, maybe even a generation, then WHAMMO and the screen goes blank.

Ghosts can kind of piss off if they are real. On paper I don't believe in them but had some weird stuff happen when I was a kid that I can't explain. Let us know what happens if you sleep in the room please!

Yoder

WKR
I'm not very religious but if that little girl hasn't been Baptized, I would do it asap. That demonic stuff freaks me out. I won't even watch any movies about it. There are so many things in this world we don't understand and evil exists. I couldn't stay in that house and I wouldn't let her back in that room. As an experiment, switch rooms with her and see what happens.