Colorado Wolf Introduction is getting REAL political

Ishisube

Lil-Rokslider
When a wolf-wolves were close to the house years ago my dog wouldn’t get off the deck.
Lots of dogs go missing every year in Alaska and can often be traced to their tracks intersecting with the wolves out on the river. At least two of my friends dogs went that way, and a couple of other bigger dogs came back with injuries. Dogs and wolves don't mix well, for the dog anyway.

Lots of dogs go missing every year in Alaska and can often be traced to their tracks intersecting with the wolves out on the river. At least two of my friends dogs went that way, and a couple of other bigger dogs came back with injuries. Dogs and wolves don't mix well, for the dog anyway.
Yes — while lots more dogs go missing everywhere, and can often be traced to their tracks intersecting with the motor vehicles out on the roadways. Drivers and dogs don’t mix well, either.

49ereric

WKR
Owls and eagles grab what they can as well(cats). Just the nature of things.
Yes — while lots more dogs go missing everywhere, and can often be traced to their tracks intersecting with the motor vehicles out on the roadways. Drivers and dogs don’t mix well, either.
Dogs run deer here and they get shot as well. Basically any dog running down the hwy gets shot. running dogs used to bad here to the point the forestry was out here shooting them as well and my brother and I shot many in the fall especially. Black bears ate them in spring though so no waste.
once I shot a couple of bucks that were being chasing by dogs but I let the first couple of dogs go by cuz I could here more running. Bucks were following a doe in heat.
I did get one dog though after I filled the tags.

Yep no shame, I’ll help push hunting in any state over anti hunting regardless of how often I get to hunt it, I’m invested in Wyo, Az, Mt. All of which are cutting NR tags but if I can help there by commenting I will and do
Actually MT has increased them.

UncleBone

WKR
I havent seen anyone mention just how political this is. Reading this article and dping a little research, it is way more politcial than just colorado politics. It looks like the same people funding the downfall of American society, also funded the downfall of Colorado elk numbers.

Hnthrdr

WKR
I havent seen anyone mention just how political this is. Reading this article and dping a little research, it is way more politcial than just colorado politics. It looks like the same people funding the downfall of American society, also funded the downfall of Colorado elk numbers.

Wish this article could have been published before the vote, it was a one sided slaughter in Co, the blue book notes opposing the reintroduction were about as lame as it gets, the pro woofers crushed those who think reintroduction was a bad idea.

UncleBone

WKR
Wish this article could have been published before the vote, it was a one sided slaughter in Co, the blue book notes opposing the reintroduction were about as lame as it gets, the pro woofers crushed those who think reintroduction was a bad idea.
Well they had a former senator from Montana with the funding of George Soros. Would be hard to compete with them. Thats if our votes are even counted properly in Colorado, which many people have strong suspicions about.

sneaky

"DADDY"
"Good old Tullahoma redneck"

Familiar with the area?
Yep, born and raised in Tennessee. Be driving through Tullahoma in a few weeks heading back to visit. Used to deer hunt quite a bit on and around AEDC.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Ishisube

Lil-Rokslider
I havent seen anyone mention just how political this is. Reading this article and doing a little research, it is way more political than just colorado politics. It looks like the same people funding the downfall of American society, also funded the downfall of Colorado elk numbers.

Disarm society, bankrupt it, reduce people's ability to feed themselves are all points that actually align well with the Cloward and Piven strategy intended to give people no choice but to be reliant on the government, for everything.

To the left, we shouldn't mess with nature, unless it serves a political agenda, and all of their compassionate actions are done for hidden purposes. If a con man comes to your door, you tell them to go away, but the government does it and they keep getting invited inside for tea and cookies.