Colorado…

Whip

WKR
No hit on mine yet. 1st choice PP, 2nd choice is a tag I should draw but will probably turn it back in anyway. Preference points aren't updated for elk but deer & antelope already reflect this year's point.

Ohiohuntr

Lil-Rokslider
Theirs a link on the website, u only have a few days to turn it back in

Jwknutson17

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Resident. First choice Archery was successful for me. Glad I don't have to play the dumb leftover game this year. Didn't draw my mule deer tag with 13 points though....

Zim

FNG
Huge relief! Took them until 9:48 pm CST but COPW finally hit my CC for bull elk tag. Just cashed in the first big game point I ever bought, way back in 1996. Will be headed for unit 61 archery. Was nervous as I had all my eggs in this one basket this year.

Last edited:
Post midnight CST here. No dice. Guess the point creep carriage turned into a pumpkin. Still at least says entered and doesn’t say not awarded so Ill hold out and see. Congrats to those of you already confirmed.

No hit on my card yet. My first choice was 100% draw odds at my point level last year. My 2nd choice tag has historically had leftovers.

Hoping that they are still working through this. But it ain’t looking to good for me.

OP
Lurch12

Lurch12

Lil-Rokslider
CC was hit for my dad and I! Just as I thought we would draw. Taking my 64 year old father with me. He has neve been west of St. Louis.

My buddy decided Daytona was more important than Colorado, now he isn't too happy we drew.

Co Worker thought he had a guarantee draw for Mule deer. He got hit with a PP yesterday. I check his hunt codes vs. last years draw odds. He has been putting in for the wrong season!!