Companies with Great Customer Service

Not sure if there is any kind of thread on this but I've had great customer service with several companies lately. I wanted to be fair to them and pass it along.
-Camofire has been super easy with exchanges for sizing
-Klymit is going to repair a leaking sleeping pad I have no questions asked, even though I no longer have proof of purchase, less than an hour to reply to my email and get me an rma.
-OnX had an issue where I bought my premium account through google play then upgraded to elite through OnX. I was charged again for my premium accidentally. I emailed them and within the hour they had it fixed amd refunded.

Eureka tents is awesome. Sent me a free connector on a twenty year old tent that I lost.

Rcbs is also awesome. No question asked replacement.

Ruger is good. They will eventually make it right.

92xj

WKR
S&S archery

Salewa

Kifaru

The three companies I have had the greatest customer service experience with in all my years of blowing money on this expensive hobby.

JohnnyB

WKR
Black Ovis, Mystery Ranch and Glock. They have all gone above and beyond to take care of my issues, even when my lack of reading comprehension or product abuse contributed to the interactions.

tanker

Lil-Rokslider
Mystery Ranch, Meindl, Sitka, Badlands, Columbia and Cabelas( I have heard BP has made this one go down in quality but my last return still went thru without a problem).