Considering selling my Kifaru Frame to try HPG Ute. Anyone have experience with both?

Movadius

Lil-Rokslider
How does the comfort and adjustability compare between the kifaru duplex tactical frame vs the HPG system?

The harness system and the ability to slide the anchor point of the shoulder harness up and down seems like it would give even better adjustability than the kifaru frames to adapt to different back shapes and proportions.

Can anyone share their experience going from one to the other?

I can’t give any insight on the other frame, but if you decide to sell the Kifaru could you contact me?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How does the comfort and adjustability compare between the kifaru duplex tactical frame vs the HPG system?

The harness system and the ability to slide the anchor point of the shoulder harness up and down seems like it would give even better adjustability than the kifaru frames to adapt to different back shapes and proportions.

Can anyone share their experience going from one to the other?
HPG has a really unique shoulder harness. For the people that it works for, they rave about its comfort. I personally love everything about HPG packs, except the shoulder harness. I could not get it to feel comfortable. The harness would flip up in the back while donning the pack, and then I could not get it to lay right on my shoulders.

I say try it, you could be one of the ones that it fits, I was not.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

HPG has a really unique shoulder harness. For the people that it works for, they rave about its comfort. I personally love everything about HPG packs, except the shoulder harness. I could not get it to feel comfortable. The harness would flip up in the back while donning the pack, and then I could not get it to lay right on my shoulders.

I say try it, you could be one of the ones that it fits, I was not.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
I am the same boat with the harness/yoke system. Exactly my problem too. That's why I am researching another pack system altogether. I have a ute V2 and the Aston house Backcountry. The ute v2 with the yoke and center adjusting strap just doesn't work for me at all. The AHBC attaches to the pack with two straps either side of the yoke and hangs better, but I still don't like it!! I'm looking at the eberlestock f1 or similar or the kifaru tactical with a load sling or mystery Ranch nice load sling. Just a frame that I can strap any bag I want on. Then strip the HPG packs and chuck them on/ iñ the load sling as I see fit. One frame any pack.