Contemplating PSE carbon levitate. Yay or nay

Its a brand new 2022 model. Green with subalpine limbs. $992. I read the forum posts here and on rokslide regarding the explosion due to an axle break and it seems to be an isolated incident. I shot a twin to the bow and was super impressed. Good buy?? Thanks

ArcherAnthony

Lil-Rokslider
Cliche answer here. Shoot the bow and see how it feels for you. I bought some bows in the past that looked real good on paper but the bows and I were not a good fit and lasted 1 season. Now I like to go to the pro shop and shoot a few bows and find what feels the best to me. Mainly smooth draw cycle, hand shock and sound.

nphunter

WKR
I wouldn’t hesitate I if that’s the bow you want. I bought a Mach 34 and it’s great, I considered the levitate but wanted the longer ATA.

agood2255

FNG
I ended up getting a used one before last season and absolutely love it. The draw cycle stacks at the end, but once you shoot it a couple weeks it becomes natural.

CHGray

FNG
Classified Approved
Couple of guys I hunt with shoot them and love them. I’ve shot one of their bows and was impressed. Ultimately went with an Elite Era but the Levitate was in the running.

OP
M
Yes, i love it. Due to the lightweight it is more important to get it balanced in my opinion. I was trying to keep mine as light as possible so i havent added a stabilizer. Been trying to balance with my accessories thus far. She is sexy and quick!