Copper Creek Reviews

Has anyone bought ammo from copper creek cartridge company? Looking for some reviews before I buy some. Only found one video on YouTube and it didn’t shed good light on them. I like using unknown but they don’t have a lot in stock and they don’t know when they will be getting more.

UtahJimmy

WKR
I've ordered a few of their modified cases for measuring chambers. Shipping was super fast and communications through their system was fantastic. Can't help you on the ammo side of things as I only roll my own

BjornF16

WKR
I bought some of their 6.5 CM 140 ELD-M. It was more accurate out of my gun than the Hornady factory ammo and faster too!

Used it last Fall to harvest my black bear

DaleW

WKR
I used their 300 wm ammo loaded with the 225 eldm for all my hunting last year. My rifle consistently shot sub half moa groups with very low SD. They ship really fast too.

Mtndawger

FNG
I bought 280ai ammo with Barnes 145lrx from them and shot several 3/4” 3-shot groups @ 100 yards my first time out testing accuracy. I have a tikka with a 22” Preferred #2 5R Barrel. Evaluating my drops to 300 yards I’m estimating velocity around 3050.