Core4element boxers

I noticed these are not 100 percent Merlino wool, can anyone compare them with the more expensive stuff that is 100 percent. Is it worth it to pay the extra?

I am using a pair of the c4e boxers now, and they are shorter in length than the first lite boxer and tend to ride up as I hike. Maybe it is just me because I have thick thighs, but I always have to pull them down on my legs. One size up may work better for me, but in the future I will probably be going with first lite's. I can definately go a few days wearing them without them stinking so in that regard they are good.

NEhunter

WKR
Mine don't ride up too bad when standing or walking, but sitting makes them ride. All in all I like them for the price and would probably buy again when needed.

sneek-ee

WKR
I wear my core 4's more than my first lites. They dont feel quite as thick and aren't as long, which i like better.
They will wear out with some use, but for the price and comfort well worth it. I have only worn my first lite's a couple of times when its colder. Overkill for archery season for me.

bbrown

WKR
I like the core 4 but I should have gotten the large instead of the med - waist fits fine but way too tight around the thighs (my fault for playing hockey all those years).

If I had to pick only 1 - it would be the FL because they just feel more comfortable and seem to wear better. Although I really wish they would make a shorter (normal) length legs. I appreciate the longer length when in the hills but it feels a bit goofy around town.