Country music

Swamp Fox

WKR
Party-pooper ...

(My emojis aren't working----Hey, mods!!!!--LOL, otherwise I'd wave "g'nite.")

Swamp Fox

WKR
OK. One more.

I just want to come back to this one. ^^^

It hits hard if you make your life in what used to be textiles towns.

Salute.

The Pogues--- Dirty Old Town

Tift Merritt -- Laid A Highway

She's local and I'd post a great live version, but it is too sad because the crowd is what the highway has brought --- and kills the whole thing.

dogman11

FNG
I just want to know what criteria and who picks the judges that say JELLY ROLL deserves any awards, I saw him this past year at a festival with my kids and he was smoking a joint on stage and saying pot should be legal and all kinds of other BS that I didn't want my kids to hear. I can't understand how much nashville has changed in the last 25 years it's beyond ridiculous!!!!!

I just want to know what criteria and who picks the judges that say JELLY ROLL deserves any awards, I saw him this past year at a festival with my kids and he was smoking a joint on stage and saying pot should be legal and all kinds of other BS that I didn't want my kids to hear. I can't understand how much nashville has changed in the last 25 years it's beyond ridiculous!!!!!
Like Willie, Waylon, and George Jones were role models?

Smoking pot is irrelevant for music awards anyway.

Swamp Fox

WKR
Like Willie, Waylon, and George Jones were role models?

Smoking pot is irrelevant for music awards anyway.

I disagree.

With a lot of music awards, you can tell the judges were smoking pot.

Bro Country? Beyonce? --Really?

Mamas, Don't Let Your Babies Grow Up To Be Cowboys

If you don't think that ain't role model stuff, in my case let me introduce you to several arresting officers ...

Good times ... good times ...