Covid got me good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad you're on the mend! I STRONGLY believe everyone should have the right to choose to opt-out of getting vaxed.

That said, your decision and situation leaves me with questions-

When someone makes the adult decision to opt-out of getting vaxed and then ends up in the hospital, should the rest of society that made the decision to opt-in and get vaxed (and as a result, almost got never that ill) have to bear the financial burden of the cost of the un-vaxed person's hospital bill by watching their own insurance premiums go up?

As strongly as I believe everyone's right opt-out of getting vaxed, believe in my right to opt-out of paying for the adult consequences of non-vaxer's adult decisions. Would more people opt-in for getting vaxed if they knew they'd be paying the full-ride for the $20k+ Emergency Room hospital bill?

JL
I can literally pick your life apart and come up with multiple things you do, that others think is wrong or dumb and puts some type of financial burden on others that do not do those activities.

Jbogg

Lil-Rokslider
Glad you're on the mend! I STRONGLY believe everyone should have the right to choose to opt-out of getting vaxed.

When someone makes the adult decision to opt-out of getting vaxed and then ends up in the hospital, should the rest of society that made the decision to opt-in and get vaxed (and as a result, almost got never that ill) have to bear the financial burden of the cost of the un-vaxed person's hospital bill by watching their own insurance premiums go up?

As strongly as I believe everyone's right opt-out of getting vaxed, believe in my right to opt-out of paying for the adult consequences of non-vaxer's adult decisions. Would more people opt-in for getting vaxed if they knew they'd be paying the full-ride for the $20k+ Emergency Room hospital bill?

JL
So much wrong with this statement. So much information coming out now regarding the vaccines limited effectiveness coupled with the vaccine injury and death rate as it is now coming to light from the DOD as well as life insurance companies. Your statement would have one believe that there are no options for early treatment. JAMA released a study in the last week or so providing further proof of Ivermectin‘s efficacy. You’re on a slippery slope. Almost half the country is morbidly obese. How do you feel about supplementing their medical bills through your insurance premiums?

OP
O

Opah

WKR
Glad you're doing better.

But, I am wondering what Bromance you're referring to?
Hey Bubble
No condinsation to you
And i do not want to kick a hornets nest
Been in this hospital since the 1st of feb and have never been so terified in my life
Was hoping to reach out and have some conversation thats all

JL

So we have to pay for people that speed and him get in car wrecks? We have to pay for people that OD on drugs. We pay for heart disease caused by obesity.

There’s so much wrong with your statement, but I fully believe you don’t give two f***s about some s right to choose.

What about the fifth grader that I know of that died from a brain aneurysm after vax? What about the healthy early 40s father that had a stroke and died after a booster?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Patriot2

Lil-Rokslider
I ended up with double pneumonia and blood clots in both lungs. Three trips to ER. Also froze my left shoulder in it's socket requiring surgery 3 months later to break it free. Delta kicked my ass. Omicron was not so bad thankfully.

OP
O

Opah

WKR
I ended up with double pneumonia and blood clots in both lungs. Three trips to ER. Also froze my left shoulder in it's socket requiring surgery 3 months later to break it free. Delta kicked my ass. Omicron was not so bad thankfully.
Thank you
Great to hear a i recovered post

@Opah, glad to hear that you are on the mend. I caught it in January, luckily I had a mild reaction. I’m mid 40’s, exercise daily but still way too heavy for my frame. I have 2 friends, both my age that ended up in ICU. 1 was on a vent and wasn’t expected to make it out. He did eventually, and has major health problems now. The other was in for 5 days with Covid pneumonia, but came out ok with no other complications. My in-laws, both early 70’s were vaxxed. My father in law had zero problems with any of the shots. My mother in law had the first round and has had problems since. Her Dr. advised her not to go for the second or booster.

KitsapDan

FNG

JL
This may be some of the worst junk I’ve read on this forum.

I’m early 60’s & “obese”. Unvaxxed & never will be with this current garbage they are peddling. I’ve had the rona 2x now — Dec 2020 & Dec 2021. Both 3-4 days each time.

First time (Alpha) I was pumped full of vitamins, second time (Ohmygod) vitamins AND ivermectin (yes, the actual dreaded horse paste no less even though I have human pills too).

I know people who got the jabs and got sick. I have friends in their mid-70’s who got sick, I put them on horse paste & they felt better the very next day. I know people who got the jabs and on the first one became disabled, and another who’s cancer came back both a vengeance after “booster” and is now on chemo.

You can go on Twitter, follow the account @theysayitsrare and read many stories of people injured and killed by the vax.

The other day it came out that the mRNA appears to actually be getting transcribed into DNA, something we were told would not happen.

Life insurers in both the US and Mexico are noting multi-sigma death increase in company group life policies that are not attributable to the virus itself. Myocarditis & pericarditis events are experiencing multi-sigma increases everywhere though they are trying to keep this buried.

The FDA had to be sued to gain access to the study data of Pfizer. They tried to release this data at a rate of 500 pages a month, which would have taken 75 years to come out. Now after losing it will still take possibly two years.

If you’re one of the clowns going around claiming these are “safe & effective” I challenge you here and now to link to ANY public study from ANY country showing as much. Of course you cannot, as such studies do not exist.

You are welcome to believe whatever propaganda you choose to, it’s you’re life. I, on the other hand, will NOT believe anything until I see all the data they have been hiding for the last TWO years.

Now, a work of caution. I’ve easily spent 1100-1200 hours reading, watching etc all this virus stuff over the past two years. It’s my personality type to do so. You’re welcome to come back at me, but I’m going to literally bury you if it’s just repeating MSM nonsense.

Finally, your comments to the OP were not only rude and out of line, but clearly I’ll informed. I suggest you do a bit more research, climb off your high propaganda horse, and pull your head out of your *** buddy.

What you’re going to see come thru in the next 6-12 months is going to blow your little pea-brain.

Zak406

Lil-Rokslider

JL

When you smoke and get lung cancer should I bear the cost? What about when you have a an acute MI from eating to much McDonald’s. Not a rabbit hole anyone should go down.

Rob5589

WKR

JL
You obviously do not work in healthcare nor know how the medical system works.

GotDraw?

WKR
Where does it end? Should skinny people have to bear the expenses of fat people with type 2 And the associated medical issues? obesity Is a far greater issue than Covid.
I agree, I'm simply asking a question.
But so far, I don't this there's a shot that fat people can get that lower the risks from their obesity.

JL

Rob5589

WKR
Guess I don't.

Just asking a question.

JL
Short version; if you have medical insurance, you help pay for those that use it most. Generally, the young and healthy that use it sparingly compensate the seniors/chronic illness/abusers that use it the most frequently. Same as any insurance.

Jethro

WKR
Based on past fictionalized posting I am inclined to believe the truth is closer to:

Hospitalized for liver damage
Covid masks and other litter around bed
2 maybe 3 sponge baths
Deep dent in mattress
Bad Santa shit was touch and go, given antidiarrheal medication

Obviously there is a backstory here that I don't want or need to know about. But dam that's cold man.

mxgsfmdpx

WKR
The only posts in this thread should be get well soon and glad you’re pulling through, sent thoughtfully to a fellow outdoorsman.

Instead we see actual personal attacks on the OP; and relentless mouth breathers turning it into another vaccine discussion. Simply because of OPs personal observation having gone through what he has.

Is this really what this community is now? Gross.

The only posts in this thread should be get well soon and glad you’re pulling through, sent thoughtfully to a fellow outdoorsman.

Instead we see actual personal attacks on the OP; and relentless mouth breathers turning it into another vaccine discussion. Simply because of OPs personal observation having gone through what he has.

Is this really what this community is now? Gross.
This.

Status
Not open for further replies.