Covid Testing for Canada

This is so stupid. Canada requires a Covid test 72 hours before your final connecting flight to your final destination, which is NL.
But it takes 3-5 days to get PCR test results !! So I'll be stuck at my Montreal connection waiting for results !!! and 1 flight a day into NL. This does NOT work. It's ridiculous !!

This is crazy !!!!

Wolf-killer

Lil-Rokslider
Plus you will need a test to come back into US, but you can use rapid test as it does not have to be PCR

OP
Short Track
PCR takes 3 days around here. Where are you guys seeing the PCR quality faster testing ?
I'm in a populated area of NY. It should be available if I know what I'm looking for.

ReinsuranceShooter

Lil-Rokslider
Way to stay on it … even if it is a bite out of the pocket book …. Nice to see folks helping one another out

tntrker

WKR
PCR takes 3 days around here. Where are you guys seeing the PCR quality faster testing ?
I'm in a populated area of NY. It should be available if I know what I'm looking for.
The rapid test ID NOW is NAAT which is a form or the PCR testing and accepted. Any Walgreens or Urgent care with results within 2 hrs..Walgreens is free, Urgent care free with insurance..