Coyote pack options

Jamo318

FNG
Tenzing PP15 will be your chair, call holder, accessory holder and tote one gun. Could duffle bag your decoys and carry other gun by hand or chest sling.

Chipz

FNG
I hike further sets more than a mile out regularly and all I've needed is a turkey/predator hunting chair for my needs. Here's my kit:

Beard buster chair/pack (Tenzing makes a good one too) Mine is just the base pack without the extra side storage.

The chair contains water, my decoy, small aid kit, shooting sticks, and layering gear depending on the climate. The drawstring bag is more than enough storage.

To hold binos I've got an FHF bino harness, with rangefinder pouch, it carries my paperwork, wind bottle, and a single call.

Last piece is a Spritus Fanny Sack which stores snacks, and all of my handcalls, I either wear it around the waist or clip it to the back of my pack.

I've used the same gear to hunt out in Utah and less wild places like KS and MO. I've looked at bigger daypacks but having the chair and cushion be integrated into my pack has been a gamechanger, and even with some 1.5-2 mile hikes in, I really dont need to carry anything else much more.

Varminterror

Lil-Rokslider
I generally don’t carry much that I won’t use, but I hate digging around in a backpack, and hate donning and doffing to access gear, or settle in for a coyote stand. Extra time, noise, and movement on stands I just don’t want. So about 10yrs ago, I put together about $50 worth of surplus store pouches on an FLC. I put together one to swap around for turkey and deer hunting, and another dedicated for coyote calling. The retro desert cam is set up for coyotes - it holds everything accessible at hand. Spare mag, slip of shotgun shells, e-caller remote, drag, knives, LRF, decoy, kestrel, gloves, spare batteries, back-up Spitfire in case my primary Shockwave goes down, Garmin when calling out of state, and other little sundry items.

Might not be the most sexy pack arrangement, but it works great for what I need for how I call coyotes.

AF7D7CE1-D1CE-4087-B6E1-C52837C7D55A.jpeg