CPW instagram page

sivart

WKR
Not sure if anyone follows their page. It is disturbing. I'm not sure who they have running the page, but it's pretty obvious he/she is very bias toward promoting this wolf drop. I try not to read comments, but this person running the page is constantly throwing out false narratives attempting to defend this disaster.

I try and stay positive, but this whole ordeal is very depressing. I grew up bowhunting Colorado. It will never be the same.

Wait. Are you trying to tell me that wolves aren’t like the cuddly stuffed animals that children play with?

But they musta be docile just like the ones we see in cages or pens.

They can’t do any harm. I bet they wouldn’t hurt young deer or elk that everyone loves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I had any faith in their social media, I lost it after they posted a photo of a "rare blue goose."

It was a lesser canada with abnormal pigmentation and looked nothing like a blue, which are also no sort of rare.

The CWP just doing what it does with the 40 million in surplus funding provided by all of our overpriced NR tags over the years.

We created the monster.

Nevermind that any brief interaction with their office people tells you that the majority of the organization probably has little to no interest in hunting or fishing.

taskswap

WKR
I think it's easy to forget that CPW isn't just the org that manages hunting. They manage all parks and wildlife in the state, for all uses. I oppose the wolf reintroduction, but this Instagram page? It's no big deal to me. There are people at CPW that oppose it and people who support it. We can guess at the ratio of one to the other all day long, but this Instagram page doesn't seem like a big deal to me personally.

The posts I see that mention wolves seem to be written by the people working on the reintroduction, or working closely with those people (e.g. the picture of the biologist). I would absolutely expect the person getting paid to work on this to support it, whether I agree with what they were tasked to do or not in the same way I'd expect a biologist examining an elk to do the same thing, whether somebody who opposed hunting liked seeing that or not.

IMO this needs to be addressed in the leadership (and the polls), not at the employee level.