Crazy Used ATV Prices-Is This Regional or Everywhere?

Chazz440

FNG
Ive bought a lot out Canada. Heavy equipment and four wheelers. The US dollar gets a lot further.

Weldor

WKR
Anybody have a reccomendation on where to buy maintenance supplies for ATVs?

Lubes, filters, etc.
I just watch the internet. Prices change all the time. I get most of my stuff from Ebay or amazon. Local guys are out of their mind for oil and filters.

OP
DenimChicken
Update from OP: still haven’t found anything.

Had a newer Honda lined up and got ghosted. Had another potential and dude didn’t have title. Lucky I’m in no rush and don’t have to buy.

There’s a nice 2013 Polaris for sale for around 4K that seems to be the most reasonable thing currently.

OP
DenimChicken
On an older atv...thats not something that would bother me one bit
I know some states don’t have title requirements. Mine does. I’ve been down the road before with a dirt bike and while not overly difficult, not something I will willingly do again. Easy enough for owner to deal with it prior to selling.

WesCAtoll

Lil-Rokslider
Don't worry, not another "what ATV should I buy" or quad vs. SXS thread.

I've been casually looking for a quad, and haven't seen anything in the realm of what I would deem a good deal, or even reasonable. I'm in western WA, and after wading through the scams, the guys with no titles, and other trash, the majority of what I'm seeing are 15-20 year old machines in the 4-5K realm.

Is this the new norm, and is this everywhere?
Also from WA, AZ seems to be the place for cheap SXS used. Probably quad too. Everything here is just plain ******

Crazy prices still persist. I bought a ‘07 Polaris Ranger for $4500 in 2019. Judging by what is see just casually watching the used market I’m fairly sure I could sell it for more than I paid.
Glad you finally found a deal, OP.