Critter Display Ideas

Paradactal

Lil-Rokslider
So as my boy gets older and starts to bring home everything under the sun that is dead, the collection is starting to build up. When we are on camping trips, hunting or just out shooting, we will go out hiking and exploring and we will usually bring home some sort of skull to boil and clean when we get back home. Does anyone have any creative ideas on how to display skulls, rattle snake tails, claws, teeth, jaws, and various parts of the animal my son calls treasures. He is super proud of all of them and learns about each piece he has on display. But, I would like to come up with a better display for them as the 2 shelves are quickly filling up. Looking for a creative cool idea for a 6 year old room.

For smaller items, a glass display case you could hang or stand up on a shelf would be cool. My boy turns 6 next month. He is my best friend! We fish and scout together. I'll probably wait a couple more seasons before I take him hunting.

OP
Paradactal

Paradactal

Lil-Rokslider
I have thought about the glass case, only issue is that it would limit the possibility of handling things. For him and his little buddies, its all about touching and inspecting them. Thanks for the replies!!