CrossFit Program

Teaman1

WKR
Any experienced cross fitters that are good at programming? I’m most likely over thinking it, but I’d like some help with workout ideas.

Would anyone be willing to give me an example and tell me what 1 or 2 weeks of workouts looks like for you day to day?

Appreciate any input, thanks.

Go to CrossFit website and just look at their daily. I do biking / hiking / running but mix in CrossFit and just go to the CrossFit site to see daily workout (WOD) and scroll until I like something.

Once you do a few weeks / months / you’ll find what you like and don’t like so much.

Then you’ll be able to adhoc workouts.

Write on board / paper / chalk on floor and then you can go back and remember stuff and recycle that

Lots of CrossFit workouts are cyclic and then you can see your score the last time so you know your bench line to keep track of whether you are improving or need work.

Also depends on what equipment you have to do workouts - that’s why I said to scroll through the WODs to pick and choose what fits your equipment type and what appears “somewhat fun” ha.

Good luck and have fun !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

bozeman

WKR
Just do a 10 min EMOM of devil presses, increase weight you use or reps each minute……honestly, mix that in a couple times a week for a HIIT style workout.

But yes, as mentioned above, they post WoDs daily to follow.

This may not answer your question directly but I’ve done quite a few programs from mountain tactical institute out of Wyoming and their mountain programs have been great for getting ready for hunting seasons.

For me personally I notice that when I go back to a more CrossFit pure type of programming my strength and anaerobic capacity increase but my aerobic suffers, making things like rucking and running more difficult. So I usually start off in the winter doing a more powerlifting/Olympic lift program to increase my strength and muscle mass, then transition into some CrossFit style programming around spring/early summer, then transition into one of the mountain programs or just more rucking/running endurance heavy through summer into early fall.

That being said I’m sure if you got ahold of a good CrossFit coach or personal trainer and let them know your specific goals and timelines they would be able to build a more personalized program that would work for you as well.