WTS Custom LH 338-06, Defiance pvt label

Status
Not open for further replies.

BPollard

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hey, what do you think of his rifle builds? I was speaking to him yesterday about it a possible barreled action that he had on gun broker and we talked for a bit and he seem like a nice fella. I just wasn’t sure of the McGowan barrels or Wilson or him in general How is his work?

OP
homebru.trout
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Howdy @BPollard apologies for the delayed response. I found the workmanship to be excellent. Haven't fired the barrel but fit and finish are great with no issues from my perspective. In terms of components and timeliness he build exactly what he said he would, exactly when he said he would. No mystery delays and communication throughout the process was top notch. I found him on GP as well and we spoke on the phone a couple of times and emailed back and forth for awhile before I had him do the build.

Also bump...still available.

OP
homebru.trout
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Throw me some cash or trade offers. Would be interested in trading with cash my way for a Tikka Roughtech/Superlite or similar in a common caliber.

Last edited:

TheAngler

FNG
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
@homebru.trout - I put together a Tikka T3X Superlite (LH) 300WM with fluted barrel, fluted the bolt, Mountain Tactical AICS bottom metal, and a 3-round AICS magazine. I bought it as a backup but ended up never using it for a hunt. It's only had 5 rounds through it to confirm the gun. Let me know if you are interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.