WTS CVT RTT

dbaker

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
UPDATED* Summit Series

Probably a long shot since I'm located more east than most (Northeast Ohio/Northwest PA) but looking to sell our roof top tent. It is a Cascadia Vehicle Tent, Summit Series, Rainier Model in Cement Grey color, with the Extended Fly/Entry. Specs for the rainier are on CVT website but I don't see the summit version on there anymore. A heavy-duty 3+ person tent that is like new.
Summit Series specs include:
"The Summit Series tents offer more luxury and durability, with 380-gram poly/cotton ripstop tent material, a beefier rainfly, more heavily insulated flooring, and a sleeker telescoping aluminum ladder. Summit Series tents also come equipped with LED lights, built-in USB charging ports, shoe bags, and an anti-condensation mat built in under the mattress."
Camped in a total of 9 nights and has only been on a vehicle for 18 days. It's always been stored inside and put away completely dry. Paid about $3400 with shipping and are looking to get $2000 for it. Have never used the annex. All the pieces, storage bags, tool kit, etc. are included as it would come shipped. Willing to possibly meet depending on where if anyone is interested. Resized_Resized_20211226_082007.jpeg
20200507_073853.jpg
20200412_163606.jpg

Last edited:
OP
dbaker

dbaker

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
TO THE roof TOP tent
400306350b1939c1b6ec3f8cc02d8429.jpg

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to get into RTT camping with my family (wife and two teenage boys)

Do you have any pics of the inside?
How long is setup and tear down of this RTT?
Thanks’

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
dbaker

dbaker

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Looking to get into RTT camping with my family (wife and two teenage boys)

How long is setup and tear down of this RTT?
Thanks’

It sets up fairly quick. The longest part is putting the window hangers in. A couple of nights we didn't bother with them. In that case it's just uncover and open it up with the ladder. I will see if I have any interior pics. For reference I am 6' 2" and have slept both directions. If it is just the wife and I we slept the long way. We did a couple nights with our 2 young boys and we all slept the shorter way. Hope that helps.

OP
dbaker

dbaker

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

I have a couple pics of my boys in there but not really anything showing the tent. The tent is stored in my outbuilding now or I would open in up and take a few for you. Where are you located? I could set it up and send you pics if it would help. Interior is as new from cvt. Both ceiling panels have skylight panels. All zippers are good.

OP
dbaker

dbaker

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
*Updated*
Summit Series specs include:
"The Summit Series tents offer more luxury and durability, with 380-gram poly/cotton ripstop tent material, a beefier rainfly, more heavily insulated flooring, and a sleeker telescoping aluminum ladder. Summit Series tents also come equipped with LED lights, built-in USB charging ports, shoe bags, and an anti-condensation mat built in under the mattress."
efcde3f819b9667ca9593489c43b4630.jpg

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bump for you.

Great tents. I have the standard series, and the older McKinley version. This is a hell of a deal. This is the upgraded tent over stock. You'd be getting it for WAY less than the standard version,