CZ 600 Trail

Anyone have any reviews on this? Looks like a handy little rifle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wyogoat

WKR
I picked one up in .308 with the rebate deal. I haven’t shot it yet but first impressions are positive.
The trigger is excellent and it points well. Let me know if I can answer any questions that you may have about anything other than accuracy, since I haven’t shot it. I’m hoping it shoots 168s well…
Edit. I have the Alpha, not the trail.

Last edited:

TxLite

WKR
I picked one up in .308 with the rebate deal. I haven’t shot it yet but first impressions are positive.
The trigger is excellent and it points well. Let me know if I can answer any questions that you may have about anything other than accuracy, since I haven’t shot it. I’m hoping it shoots 168s well…
I didn’t think they made the trail in 308?

OP
silasbowhunter
The local shop has one in 556. I handled it and have watched reviews, seems like a decent rifle.

The reviews I’ve watched read seem pretty positive.
How’s the bolt feel??

I think it would be a nice little tractor/truck/four wheeler gun with the tiny footprint.

It’s seems like a handy little rifle, the bolt is decent, trigger isn’t bad. It looks/handles smaller than it is. I’m not a fan of the buttstock, but with time I’d get used to it.

BLJ

WKR
I handled one a couple weeks ago and will agree with everyone else. Seems like a pretty neat setup.
I did notice that CZ has a 2 MOA guarantee on them as opposed to the 1 MOA guarantee on the Alpha.
I’ve never found anything definitive as to why.

I would say having a 2moa guarantee is easier for folks to deal with than a 1MOA based on how the rifle is made. It has ARish ergonomics with a silly cheek piece.

Thats just my opinion, so take it for what it’s worth.

BLJ

WKR
I would say having a 2moa guarantee is easier for folks to deal with than a 1MOA based on how the rifle is made. It has ARish ergonomics with a silly cheek piece.

Thats just my opinion, so take it for what it’s worth.
I agree. It was my assumption as well that the buttstock/cheek piece configuration had a lot to do with it.
Concept was interesting.

OP
silasbowhunter
I agree. It was my assumption as well that the buttstock/cheek piece configuration had a lot to do with it.
Concept was interesting.

I did read that and came to the same conclusion as you guys. Interesting for sure.