Dark times ahead for Colorado shed hunters

gman82001

WKR
If I find a few while hunting and if they are nice, I will pick them up and make something from them. But I don't ever go looking for them. Like I painted this moose shed that was pretty bleached out and rodents had nibbled on most of the points.

Very cool and talented, nice work

OP
squid-freshprints

squid-freshprints

Lil-Rokslider
Not accusing you of anything man. I’m just stating why it was ruined. I’m in the same boat was picking up antlers for years before it became “cool” and I’ve never sold one. Used it as an excuse to explore a ton of new country. Loved hiking miles and miles and miles and it gave me a little bit more of an incentive than just exercising. I’m bummed what it has become in the last few years
I fully apologize, I drug the wrong comment to the box, I am semi literate but technologically moronic. I meant to respond to those who were stating they don't understand the craze or is profit motivated. Because to me it is not a craze. also I'm probably just sensitive because when someone doesn't like what you do they tend to say they just don't get the appeal, like talking to someone opposed to hunting for example. Any way, my apologies sir.