Davis wall tent DIY mods

Maidenfan539

Lil-Rokslider
Hello all, just purchased a davis wall tent with stove. It is a 12x15.

What do-it-yourself additions have you done? Lights, hangers storage, ect.

lintond

WKR
I welded washers & painted the stakes orange so I could see them easier and pry them out.

Got some stainless S hooks off Amazon to hang things from the rafters
Fire extinguisher
Mouse traps
Ash shovel & log poker
Stove fan
Propane torch to make starting stove easy
Solar lights

I’m sure I missed something but those are a few that are in my tote.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lights for sure.

I hang a shoe organizer next to my cot. Store some stuff there to keep handy. Tooth brush, headlamp, flashlight, bottle of water, etc.

Oversized tarp. Get one longer then your tent and you can run a covered area out front of your tent. Just have to buy framing.

Solar Lights, Propane Torch works great for the stove, Small Hatchet for hitting stakes in and splitting wood inside the tent, a few clothes hangers to dry clothes next to the stove, A hallway runner works good to lead into the tent if there is mud or rain, a broom to keep the floor relatively clean that is most of it, Awning is a nice addition as others mentioned. If you are going to the Utah Hunt Expo they will be there and you can usually check out all of their stuff and get a decent discount on accessories if you order at the show.

Zach75

FNG
Does anyone have any tips for sealing up around the bottom as best as possible, for use in buggy and snakey east coast summers?

OP
M

Maidenfan539

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks all....getting my kit together for a spring bear hunt with the new tent.