Decibullz Percussive Filters

wyo

Lil-Rokslider
Has anyone been using these that can comment on the comfort and ability to pick up ambient sound while wearing? How about any guys or gals that are using them while hunting with a real blasty brake on their rifle. I love the idea but it seems almost too good to be true.

I have a pair that I've posted about a couple of times. They work very well.

I've mostly worn them waterfowl hunting and found them able to hear quiet conversation while birds are working. I keep a snug beanie on to make sure they stay in place. You know they're in place but I have not found them uncomfortable. If they come loose, you notice the difference.

They've worked well shooting rifles at the range as well.

Reactions: wyo
OP
wyo

wyo

Lil-Rokslider

I've mostly worn them waterfowl hunting and found them able to hear quiet conversation while birds are working. I keep a snug beanie on to make sure they stay in place. You know they're in place but I have not found them uncomfortable. If they come loose, you notice the difference.

Thanks for the feedback, I think I might give them a try!

Netherman

WKR
I've been wearing the neckband ear plugs and for rifle hunts I've been happy. I keep them around my neck all day and just slip them on as needed. Worked well even with my buddy's braked 338 RUM.
aaf0693fb56470066cc539540f1dfd14.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Mikido

WKR

Sorry for resurrecting this thread. For the waterowlers, are you able to hear the wings of flying geese or ducks that come from behind over head? Or just the loud clucks/quacks? Thanks

Sorry for resurrecting this thread. For the waterowlers, are you able to hear the wings of flying geese or ducks that come from behind over head? Or just the loud clucks/quacks? Thanks
I'm honestly not sure, haven't worn mine a whole lot lately. Most of my use was in a larger group hunting snows when we could see them approach. When I'm solo I don't usually wear them.