Defect or me!? Pics

Ok so these boots are new. Less then 2 miles on them. The right boot feels like the best fitting boot I’ve ever had. The left boot feels weird on the heel on the sides. Enough that I can’t stop thinking about it when wearing them. Could my two heels/Achilles be that different or could the left boot haa defect. I feel like the boot that is bothering me is bulging in , in the back. Is this enough to be what is bothering me or I am crazy?

I noticed this. What do you think

2B3F883C-D83A-4D16-B149-EAF44AEC825B.jpeg
1C2CB206-6C92-41DF-BC62-487FE8DD5A8C.jpeg
64406CBB-F82D-4C8B-98D0-4F45708D5D89.jpeg

MO-ELK

FNG
I have a pair of Crispi Idaho's, kind of a similar feel at first but my issue was on right, after about 10 miles total they both broke in & feel amazing, but if does not settle a bit I'd reach out to Crispi, may reach out to them now just to see what they say.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

OP
F
I may send an email to crispi but wanted to get opinions here to save me from looking dumb hahaha

MO-ELK

FNG
Saw your PM, for whatever reason would not let me reply. No dnt think your crazy haha & it does appear something is up with that left one. I'd go ahead & reach our to them, just from my experience with the one feeling off they broke in, all though the one side felt great from the get go I was concerned as well. Best of luck!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

At first and second glance, it is obvious the left boot is more bulb-us around the achilles. I would definitely reach out.

OP
F
Crispy says there doesn’t appear to be anything wrong with the boots. With all hand made boots they can be slightly different but doesn’t affect fit or performance.

The one boot just looks like it's had more miles on it? All leather boots will take on creases as you break them in. If it's not comfy yet I'd say you should get some more miles on it with weight on your back.

Full disclosure, I've never had a pair of high end leather boots fit great out of the box. I've always needed some miles to get comfortable with them.

OP
F
^ Me either that’s why I am inquiring. I am not saying crispi is wrong. I just don’t no. It feels like around the back of my heel there is somthing under the liner almost. A rim hitting the back of my heel. Almost like the fabric is bunching up. Hard to explain.

alright I am just going to try and ignore it and keep wearing them as much as I can and see what happens.

^ Me either that’s why I am inquiring. I am not saying crispi is wrong. I just don’t no. It feels like around the back of my heel there is somthing under the liner almost. A rim hitting the back of my heel. Almost like the fabric is bunching up. Hard to explain.

alright I am just going to try and ignore it and keep wearing them as much as I can and see what happens.
Try a couple different lacing techniques and if you can’t get it to work maybe sell them and try another boot.

OP
F
That’s the plan. A lot of people including crispi saying to break them in. Just nervous I am going to break them in. Then they will be more used

OP
F
I have crispi thors and I love them! Maybe it’s just the abss ankle support system that doesn’t work with my left foot. I don’t know.

I have a pair of summits comming tomorrow. They do not have the abss system. I’ll see how those fit