Denver Area Company/Individual that sights in rifles

WKR
I live 30 mins from him and offered to sight it in with his choice of factory ammo and got no reply. So maybe I didn't live close enough. But yeah, if you have April to Sept to sight it in and get used to it, seems like you could break away for a few range sessions.

OP
H
Thanks for all the responses. To address a few thoughts that were brought up. I am a capable marksman. I shoot often, just not my hunting rifles as shooting out to 50 -75 yards, max range where I have access to shoot, is not too fun with hunting rifles. As stated many times good shooting ranges are not close to where I live and it becomes a 3 hour affair with drive and range time. Will I do it? Yes. Enough to create my own handloads? No. I reloaded in the past when I had access to my dads reloading equipment and chronographs. It was much easier growing up in Idaho where I could do it. Will I get back into it when I have time and not being pulled to work demands and 3 little kids? Yes. I believe it is everyone on this forums ideal to be able to shoot out their back door or drive 5 minutes and be at a 500-yard range. Just because someone doesn't spend countless hours on the range or shoot several hundred rounds a year makes them a danger in the field or to other hunters or an unethical hunter.

I appreciate the PMs I have received from other members that had suggestions or offered their services. There are many companies that specialize in custom handloads or rifles and help expedite the process. That is what I was looking for and believe I have found it.