Detachable Mag for 6 Creedmoor

khuber84

WKR
My weight conscious setup is a hawkins hunter dbm & mdt 5rd polymer mag. I've also ran hawkins tactical & otm m5 dbm with anything from accurate, ai, mdt, arc aics mags without much hiccup.

OP
T

Tex68w

WKR
I was thinking of something besides the Magpul 5 rounders I've been running in my 308 build. That said, no issues with those, just thought I'd try something more substantial.

khuber84

WKR
I was thinking of something besides the Magpul 5 rounders I've been running in my 308 build. That said, no issues with those, just thought I'd try something more substantial.
Not a fan the magpul aics, the mdt are more refined. Poly mags are less prone to noise in form VS steel. However some black tape in strategic positions on a metal mag will eliminate slop/rattle in the dbm. Poly mags def has less internal length VS steel, but the 6cm isn't overly long till you start loading 109+ gr bullets close to the lands. Accurate aics mags are quite nice. Mdt are good too but do often require some feed lip tweaks.

OP
T

Tex68w

WKR
Not a fan the magpul aics, the mdt are more refined. Poly mags are less prone to noise in form VS steel. However some black tape in strategic positions on a metal mag will eliminate slop/rattle in the dbm. Poly mags def has less internal length VS steel, but the 6cm isn't overly long till you start loading 109+ gr bullets close to the lands. Accurate aics mags are quite nice. Mdt are good too but do often require some feed lip tweaks.

I grabbed a couple of the Accurate AICS 5-round mags yesterday. Very nice, similar to the AI AW mags, but pricey little boogers.