Did you Know you can have 2 sims cards in your iPhones?

Kilboars

WKR
Just and FYI, if you have an iPhone X or higher you can actually use two different carriers sims cards. I'm doing this this year because T-Mobile signal is better where I'm hunting in MT than my AT&T. So I just bought a pre-paid T-Mobile card for $25

Note: One SIMS card is a built in card and the other you can easily remove form the side of you e phone and your phone must be unlocked by your carriers. For AT&T you do it yourself from your computer.

Have you main carrier make their SIMS card the built in sims so that you can simply put any other carriers sims card in the side slot.

You'll see the single strength from each carriers on your home screen top right and in the drop down menu.

Attachments

• IMG_2388.jpg
    IMG_2388.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 169
  • IMG_2389.PNG
    IMG_2389.PNG
    1.1 MB · Views: 165

Fish_monger

Lil-Rokslider
Dope.

So you buy the prepaid card for one month and you get to use both carriers. then after the month is up you basically prepay again or trash it?

Reburn

Mayhem Contributor
I have been able to double sim my samsungs for some time. I usually do it when I am going international in a country that doesnt have att world traveler. Never really though about it when going remotely domestically.

OP
Kilboars

Kilboars

WKR
I have been able to double sim my samsungs for some time. I usually do it when I am going international in a country that doesnt have att world traveler. Never really though about it when going remotely domestically.

Traveling is the other reason I like having the 2 sims card option.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BLJ

WKR
I'm new to IPhones and just picked up an SE and the wife got an 11. Would you have any idea if this is possible with these?

ETA, ours are through cricket, if that matters.

dtrkyman

WKR
Simore, an adapter for dual sim cards.

Great idea but no idea what service I would need? Verizon seems best but most money for sure.

Loper

WKR
I didn’t know this was possible with the iPhone, but am glad it’s an option. This would allow for two different phone numbers to be used on a single phone, correct?

BTW, you better put that archery stuff up for sale, you should have done that an hour ago. LOL

Gearqueer

Lil-Rokslider
Just and FYI, if you have an iPhone X or higher you can actually use two different carriers sims cards. I'm doing this this year because T-Mobile signal is better where I'm hunting in MT than my AT&T. So I just bought a pre-paid T-Mobile card for $25

Note: One SIMS card is a built in card and the other you can easily remove form the side of you e phone and your phone must be unlocked by your carriers. For AT&T you do it yourself from your computer.

Have you main carrier make their SIMS card the built in sims so that you can simply put any other carriers sims card in the side slot.

You'll see the single strength from each carriers on your home screen top right and in the drop down menu.

I really appreciate posts like this. Thanks for sharing because I don’t think I ever knew I could use my phone like that.

JRMiller

WKR
Maybe im misunderstanding what youre saying, but I have a 6 Plus and having switching carriers/cards for years. Work phone with one number, switch to my personal number/sim sometimes.

OP
Kilboars

Kilboars

WKR
Maybe im misunderstanding what youre saying, but I have a 6 Plus and having switching carriers/cards for years. Work phone with one number, switch to my personal number/sim sometimes.

So you’re saying you’re switching the Sims cards in and out of the side of your phone?

The iPhone X‘s and newer the sims cards stay in your phone so just tap which carrier you want to use.