Diligent defense enticer S Ti ?

wesfromky

WKR
where is everyone finding the S ti raw titanium in stock. looking to get one ordered but the dealer has everything back ordered and the ones coming are all spoken for and not finding much in stock on line?
Everything is sold out just about everywhere. Jump on a wait-list, and buy as soon as you get an in stock notification. You can also watch gun broker, but be prepared to probably pay extra.

Foster_65

FNG
thanks, i got that email as well. i found 1 in stock albeit was 75 bucks more expensive. should have waited a week but got impatient and nervous seeing they had a 15 week lead time. oh well. got 3 different suppressors ordered and since never shooting anything suppressed, i better pump the brakes and shoot these and figure out what actually fits my needs. that being said i will snag an L ti if i see one come in stock again. thanks for the heads up

Castronova

Lil-Rokslider
I ordered my Enticer S-ti from my dealer on Feb 1 and it just came in yesterday with his Enticer S. It's pretty slick unfinished and very light. I'm certifying this one individual.

** About a week after I asked my dealer to order on the website then showed 8 weeks lead time due to increased demand. I just looked today and it now says 25 weeks!!!