Critique My First Rifle Build

Caseknife

Lil-Rokslider
Now that is definitely worth a closer look. Thanks so much!

I assume the battery power isn't that big of a deal?
Don't think they use much battery power and there is an off position between each intensity level. I was concerned about running out of battery on a hunt and not being able to see the reticle, but it is quite visible without being lit. Green lasts 198 hours and red 68 hours, don't know why the difference and at what level of brightness.

Last edited:
OP
W
Ended up purchasing the Sako S20 Hunter and Trijicon 3-9x40 Credo last night. Stuck with 6.5 PRC, though the 6.5cm recommendations were well taken (ultimately think I just wanted the PRC, not necessarily rational). Big thank you on the scope recommendation, would not have found that otherwise.

Greatly appreciate y'all's help!

Caseknife

Lil-Rokslider
I'm not keen on thumbhole stocks, but that rifle will be a shooter, good deal. Does it come with both stock configurations? Have fun and shoot straight.

OP
W
I'm not keen on thumbhole stocks, but that rifle will be a shooter, good deal. Does it come with both stock configurations? Have fun and shoot straight.
You can purchase the other stock configuration; haven't looked at that so I don't know the cost. But you can run both the precision and hunter stocks on the S20, yes.

I do personally like the thumbhole stock, but I might get the other stock eventually.