The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

I've done hours of DD on HUMBL/TSNP. Made some good cash off the jump, then I stupidly bought back in too high. Still came out with a nice profit but it could have been really nice.

I'd say there's more than a remote chance it's a complete scam. Management team seems a little shaky. They are rolling out their products internationally which clouds the picture a lot. Some major players have attempted to roll out crypto ETFs but haven't been approved by the SEC. I see this George Sharp guy thrown out as some kind of OTC whisperer, but what are his actual accomplishments?

I think there is still some potential hype money to be made. I don't think the ticker change will do much in the next few days, it's already known and priced in. It was top 5 traded in Fidelity at one point last week. The whole penny market I think is going to be a rollercoaster as the hype chasers shift focus around, so there is potential to ride the momentum there.

Maybe it's legit and they can build this thing out and not get crushed by a company with more resources, sure there's a chance of that. It's not zero, but it is far, far, far, very very far from being the next paypal as the hypers want to suggest.

They definitely have a lot to prove yet, but so far have hit their promises and deadlines perfectly. Time will tell. Release of the app shortly after the ticker change will be a huge step. Who knows if the app will take/be popular globally like is being hyped.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

elkyinzer

WKR
They definitely have a lot to prove yet, but so far have hit their promises and deadlines perfectly. Time will tell. Release of the app shortly after the ticker change will be a huge step. Who knows if the app will take/be popular globally like is being hyped.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And it's bumping this morning, looks like I was wrong about the ticker change

joel_sledz

Lil-Rokslider
What is IPSI’s act? Sitting on 4k shares thought for sure it’d make a decent run. All I see is red.

One more thing I found tonight.

$TSNP will change to $HMBL on Friday.

OTC guy George Sharp tweeted it out tonight. Of course, I cant confirm this totally, but he's a pretty reputable guy.
I don't hold TSNP anymore or a twitter acct. A quick search found the tweet for me.
I am watching to see what happens with TSNP today as this Thursday morning isn't looking real good for a lot of my positions. Nothing crazy bad, just a down cycle. We are gonna have a wild ride for a month or two.
Happy I took some profit yesterday.

I've done hours of DD on HUMBL/TSNP. Made some good cash off the jump, then I stupidly bought back in too high. Still came out with a nice profit but it could have been really nice.

I'd say there's more than a remote chance it's a complete scam. Management team seems a little shaky. They are rolling out their products internationally which clouds the picture a lot. Some major players have attempted to roll out crypto ETFs but haven't been approved by the SEC. I see this George Sharp guy thrown out as some kind of OTC whisperer, but what are his actual accomplishments?

I think there is still some potential hype money to be made. I don't think the ticker change will do much in the next few days, it's already known and priced in. It was top 5 traded in Fidelity at one point last week. The whole penny market I think is going to be a rollercoaster as the hype chasers shift focus around, so there is potential to ride the momentum there.

Maybe it's legit and they can build this thing out and not get crushed by a company with more resources, sure there's a chance of that. It's not zero, but it is far, far, far, very very far from being the next paypal as the hypers want to suggest.
IF the ticker changes. Which is still a huge IF as there are zero filings since last October. Almost positive there will not be a ticker change tomorrow.

If Twitter pump and dumpers pushing a Friday ticker change story with no evidence or filings to back that are what is driving the price today, it is not going to be good tomorrow.

Any one have anything good to say about PDAC? Some one had mentioned it so I got in and its only went down..just my luck! Wasn't sure I should just drop it and take a loss or keep holding hoping for a bounce back.

Okhotnik

WKR
IF the ticker changes. Which is still a huge IF as there are zero filings since last October. Almost positive there will not be a ticker change tomorrow.

If Twitter pump and dumpers pushing a Friday ticker change story with no evidence or filings to back that are what is driving the price today, it is not going to be good tomorrow.
Market has changed. Id be very careful now especially speculating on tech. I think Ive mentioned this in the past but this reminds me somewhat of the tech crash. IMO

Okhotnik

WKR
AGEN, VXRT tripped sell orders. Made a few K off of it.

Took all of my work 401 k out of market last week.

Try to get majority of stock sold next week and keep a few energy stocks and PayPal

NDGuy

WKR
Market has changed. Id be very careful now especially speculating on tech. I think Ive mentioned this in the past but this reminds me somewhat of the tech crash. IMO
So I should cancel my PLTR call I am fishing for ? :D

Broomd

WKR
COUV is back up and running, picked up 10K shares, may drop to a penny, but it's house money on that one.
Decent company with a ton of upside; got ahead of their skis with the 'graphene mask kills covid' thing. COUV's bread and butter is carbon ion tech., its what will keep the lights on, pun intended.

Last edited:

Okhotnik

WKR
COUV is back up and running, picked up 10K shares, may drop to a penny, but it's house money on that one.
Decent company with a ton of upside; got ahead of their skis with the 'graphene mask kills covid' thing. COUV's bread and butter is carbon ion tech., its what will keep the lights on, pun intended.
did it drop almost 80 per cent today?

I had it on my watch list

elkyinzer

WKR
I've been adding to my ABML in the $2's thinking it's gotta pop back up to the mid $3s at some point, but it's starting to set up camp here. It's a long term play for me but I'd still like to squeeze some short term profits out of the dips.

NDGuy

WKR
I've been adding to my ABML in the $2's thinking it's gotta pop back up to the mid $3s at some point, but it's starting to set up camp here. It's a long term play for me but I'd still like to squeeze some short term profits out of the dips.
I did the same