The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

Julius K

FNG
I had been playing cdev, bought in again at 5.00 got busy with my house sale and didn’t set a stop loss. Gte and Borr down as well.
Will these bounce if Biden’s lease restrictions change?

BBob

WKR
Nasdaq and Russell both broke out the bottom of support earlier and SPY is doing the same. SPY's next level of support is once again (deja vu) the 380 level. There's a chance at 382 ish but more support at 380.

Last edited:

Okhotnik

WKR
Had an old buy order for CTRM hit when it dropped to .70 today. Forgot I even put in that order lol

22lr

WKR
Buying dips till im out of money. Im scaring myself with how Bullish I am on ABML and CCIV... I probably need to cool it... lol

Broomd

WKR
Wow ETFM is on a death spiral. I averaged down yesterday, but guess I should have waited until today!
Boing, right back up 35%. Crazy times to be trading sure.
Looking to get a bit more PGAS at .10, but other than that just busy doing other things right now. I'll probably regret not grabbing GTE at .65.

Guys if NYMT gets into the 3's (I don't think it will) that's a keeper with a solid divi. They have no real holdings in the rotten apple. Highly recommend.

N.ID7803

WKR
Boing, right back up 35%. Crazy times to be trading sure.
Looking to get a bit more PGAS at .10, but other than that just busy doing other things right now. I'll probably regret not grabbing GTE at .65.

Guys if NYMT gets into the 3's (I don't think it will) that's a keeper with a solid divi. They have no real holdings in the rotten apple. Highly recommend.
Ive been eyeballing WMC for quite some time. I have a buy order in for $3.00, but it just keeps flirting with it and then shoots back up! Probably should just jump in.

BBob

WKR
Well listenng to the incoherent Biden press conference and the market sure is reacting negatively.
Hmm... not really seeing that myself. Took a swing up throughout his talk. Not a fan but it’s what the charts did regardless.

Attachments

• Majors 03_25_21 Biden Speech.JPG
    Majors 03_25_21 Biden Speech.JPG
    264.3 KB · Views: 44
BTC about to complete the retrace back to the 0.618 on the fib. After each big run it always retraces back here before making another big run up. It may consolidate here for a week or so before taking off. Need DXY to come back to reality which will happen soon enough with the money printers running around the clock. Looking for a run to 67K-70K. We’re closing in on the huge run and if it breaks 70K, it will do 100K and take all the alt coins with it. I swapped a bunch into AAVE at $300, DOT at $30, and OMI at about $0.0088. The only thing I'm bullish on right now is the crytpo space. Everything else is already over inflated and we're just getting started. 6A8C7F1B-1485-4F23-A5BB-6A616C6E7E84.jpeg

BBob

WKR
Some good hammers today on the daily for 3 of 4 majors. Volatility still playing nice. Looking for a pivot by months end :)

Gutshotem

WKR
BTC about to complete the retrace back to the 0.618 on the fib. After each big run it always retraces back here before making another big run up. It may consolidate here for a week or so before taking off. Need DXY to come back to reality which will happen soon enough with the money printers running around the clock. Looking for a run to 67K-70K. We’re closing in on the huge run and if it breaks 70K, it will do 100K and take all the alt coins with it. I swapped a bunch into AAVE at $300, DOT at $30, and OMI at about $0.0088. The only thing I'm bullish on right now is the crytpo space. Everything else is already over inflated and we're just getting started. View attachment 276997
What exchange are you using for OMI? Only thing I have is coinbase but I can't purchase through them?

007hunter

Lil-Rokslider
Anyone ever have their broker come down on fees? I’ve been scalping futures lately and the fees are really starting to add up. I think I may give TDA a call and see what they’ll do. They are the most expensive for futures but I also don’t really want to switch.

NDGuy

WKR
Anyone ever have their broker come down on fees? I’ve been scalping futures lately and the fees are really starting to add up. I think I may give TDA a call and see what they’ll do. They are the most expensive for futures but I also don’t really want to switch.
Switch to Webull or Fidelity. Frankly I don't know how people want to daytrade and pay fees on top of it, regardless of how much money you are playing with.

Bucky

Lil-Rokslider
This cargo container blocking they say some major oil/gas routes you would think would get us a Green Day today since going on day 3 and the prediction to take a while yet. That is even with sufficient reserves on hand. Guess we will see soon enough