The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

go_deep

WKR
Picked up more CPE for $35.5 yesterday, and a small amount of GTE first thing premarket this morning for .6111

I bought in crypto heavy yesterday when i could access my accounts.
Just set limit sells for this new top on all my hodl's. My plan is to let it correct again. May take til Sunday night, may take 12 months for my price targets. Sort term we will be experiencing huge swings and crazy volatile chop for a general sideways trend. Then a huge push to raise BTC (~80k-100k). All the other coins will follow and mirror this action.

My longs stocks are looking good. VAIC. Bought a chunk of EVFM at low, PLTR, GILT, PYR, MP, ASPS. BRID I think we will see the flip back to growth eventually, but diversifying nontheless.

Shorts: CLSK. Weed stocks will benefit from news at some point. CWH in a decent dip. INVU tied to BTC swings.

Good luck. This list is for your research. Don't just buy blind! This market is nuts, but a ton of volatility right now.

NDGuy

WKR
Avg down the last month on my Karen stocks like PINS, ETSY, SQ, AAPL, COST

Long term holds for me, never doubt the Karens!

Last edited:

Okhotnik

WKR
Picked up more CPE for $35.5 yesterday, and a small amount of GTE first thing premarket this morning for .6111
had a buy order in from yesterday for gte at .60. just missed. Ive been in CPE a few times. Have to look at it again

go_deep

WKR
had a buy order in from yesterday for gte at .60. just missed. Ive been in CPE a few times. Have to look at it again
Been taking a different approach in the little dip cycle were in. CPE for example I buy 100 shares at $35-36, sell 90 of them at $39-40 to get my initial money back, and the remaining 10 are "free". With the constant rise and falls its been working, so far.

Broomd

WKR
I'm getting worried about GTE.

I read this and agree 100%. A real shame, but it is what it is.
StockApostle5/19/21, 03:27 PM
$GTE Chance of BK back to 50/50 imo. I thought they were out of the woods but seeing the numbers in Q1 and now the production cuts again I believe it's a definite possibility these guys could decide to restructure right off the debt and start fresh while screwing shareholders. Now they have an excuse with the political unrest to claim it's not their fault although they did put themselves in this situation. I truly thought they were clear but just don't see if things in Colombia go on for a while how they survive. Just read protestors vow to continue with protests and blockades. If some agreement is reached we at least have a catalyst to move the stock higher. Hard to see how this company an attract any buyers in their situation now except for a few retailers averaging down. I see some longs bailed here the last couple of days after they were so bullish and always had an argument why. it's going to be a long tough road folks.

Personally I wondered why with the last ER and CC the CEO was so "green' minded in his company approach. At the time I thought it was just fashionable to speak that bullshit, but in reality they are knee deep in anti-fossil fuel psychos down there and were doing their best to mitigate upcoming protests.

Really concerning and I just may bail with any kind of a spike. I don't feel like losing $20K. The GMT hedge creeps haven't helped things either.

Last edited:
Anyone look
I'm getting worried about GTE.

I read this and agree 100%. A real shame, but it is what it is.
StockApostle5/19/21, 03:27 PM
$GTE Chance of BK back to 50/50 imo. I thought they were out of the woods but seeing the numbers in Q1 and now the production cuts again I believe it's a definite possibility these guys could decide to restructure right off the debt and start fresh while screwing shareholders. Now they have an excuse with the political unrest to claim it's not their fault although they did put themselves in this situation. I truly thought they were clear but just don't see if things in Colombia go on for a while how they survive. Just read protestors vow to continue with protests and blockades. If some agreement is reached we at least have a catalyst to move the stock higher. Hard to see how this company an attract any buyers in their situation now except for a few retailers averaging down. I see some longs bailed here the last couple of days after they were so bullish and always had an argument why. it's going to be a long tough road folks.

Personally I wondered why with the last ER and CC the CEO was so "green' minded in his company approach. At the time I thought it was just fahsoinable to speak that bullshit, but in reality they are knee deep in anti-fossil fuel psycos down there and were doing their best to mitigate upcoming protests.

Really concerning and I just may bail with any kind of a spike. I don't feel like losing $20K. The GMT hedge creeps haven't helped things either.
I am worried too and have been thinking about trimming my position by about 1/3 or so. I still have a super low avg from buying at .18-.19 and in the .30's, but I think Q2 earnings will be ugly. The other play would be to just hold longer and as we have seen with others, you can come out of a BK and more than recover. I am very conflicted, but I know I really regret not selling that spike up an dover $1 a few months back.

Broomd

WKR
Anyone look

I am worried too and have been thinking about trimming my position by about 1/3 or so. I still have a super low avg from buying at .18-.19 and in the .30's, but I think Q2 earnings will be ugly. The other play would be to just hold longer and as we have seen with others, you can come out of a BK and more than recover. I am very conflicted, but I know I really regret not selling that spike up an dover $1 a few months back.
That stock reacts so poorly to most everything (including $70 Brent!) that I think BK would be the dagger. I simply don't see recovery without total loss to SHs.

That stock reacts so poorly to most everything (including $70 Brent!) that I think BK would be the dagger. I simply don't see recovery without total loss to SHs.
Are you guys closing some positions, or letting it ride for a while?

BBob

WKR
Are you guys closing some positions, or letting it ride for a while?
I'm letting it ride for the moment but that could change at any time. All depends on what those blockades look like moving forward. If they can't reach an agreement with the protestors fairly soon that'll kill it in my mind. Curious to see what others are thinking as well.

you guys still holding abml until around $4 or $5 ? or you holding for longer? ive jumped ship too early tooo many times lol

WRO

WKR
you guys still holding abml until around $4 or $5 ? or you holding for longer? ive jumped ship too early tooo many times lol
It's going to bounce all over the place, let it correct Monday and then hop in imho

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Keep in mind of course that any time that Hindenburg drops a report they are actively shorting the stock. They want the stock to go down. I am not saying they are wrong but their intentions are not pure.
Of course. Hindenburg isn't near as bad as some short sellers such as Citron.