The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

Top147

Lil-Rokslider
Hopefully cpe can hold the 50s and creep towards 60. Cpe holders, are you guys long here?

WRO

WKR
Added WORX today, should be a nice swing..

WWR should be good as well for an add right now.

AEI had a good day.

Pflum

FNG
Added WORX today, should be a nice swing..

WWR should be good as well for an add right now.

AEI had a good day.
What attracts you to WORX? Couldn't find much on them, except that an insider sold a bunch of shares yesterday.

WRO

WKR
What attracts you to WORX? Couldn't find much on them, except that an insider sold a bunch of shares yesterday.
Super low market cap, relatively low risk to reward ratio at sub 2.00 entry, and it's in a good sector, any news could easily push it above 2.50 which is my exit on it.

Texas to allow state chartered banks to hold Bitcoin.

Interesting, feels like there is a shift happening and institutions are trying to get it before it spikes, idk I have nothing to support that just a feeling

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Poser

WKR
While my portfolio is a bit all over the place today, My maritime shipping stocks are up fairly significantly. DAC is up 40% since beginning of April.

Bucky

Lil-Rokslider
WTI
Day's Range
69.68 - 71.19

$80 p/brl might be a reality this Summer!
Seems like $80 is a reality for summer and $100 by end of year. I guess the big question is when does that supply start taking a big hit when demand continues. Price is going to soar sometime within this year time frame. Great for investments but sure does suck for traveling around the country. And I'm not buying anything electric, hell wont even be able to pull the boat to the lake haha