The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

BBob

WKR
OG futures holding well. Nothing crazy but nice small gains.

OMP making progress. Closed over 23.9 resistance today. It pushed over higher resistance earlier in the day but not surprisingly settled back. If it can break and close above 24.3 soon that may bring it out of consolidation and free it up to move.

OAS only sold off 1.0 today.

BORR (BTCH) moved 8.2%. Still an uphill battle ahead.

jlh42581

WKR
SPY 7/16 429C bought yesterday on the dip were baggers today and I went hard, took my account up 66%

jlh42581

WKR
Holding 42K shares @ .54....hope springs eternal. If we can avoid major issues moving forward, Q3-4 may pan out-$.

Every time i see you say this i think of the covered calls youre sitting on and prob had a zero cost basis by now.

You could sell $1 calls for August at $7, lets say bid of $5 ... * 420 = $2100 just to own your shares. If by some magic they get assigned not only are you now at a stock price of $1 but the $2100 was free and you can wheel and buy cash covered puts.

i know i know... you dont do options

BBob

WKR
Still sitting on 6k shares GTE, waiting for there Q2 results, curious to how much debt they paid down and addition to earnings.
Hopefully their numbers will be a good and a catalyst. I trimmed at the last pop but still sitting on quite a bit. I'm sure it'll make $$ but my trimmed shares are already making me $$ elsewhere. What to do what to do???

Anyone have thoughts on Paysafe (PSFE)? With online betting starting to become legal in a few states and Bill Foley being involved, figured it might be worth a look?

BBob

WKR
What a freakin wonky day. Who'd a thought the only green on the day OG in my basket would be BORR and GTE??? The day isn't over yet so they still have time to disappoint :ROFLMAO:

GOED continues to consolidate. If at some point it closes above 3.55 it might get moving again.

BBob

WKR
Anyone have thoughts on Paysafe (PSFE)? With online betting starting to become legal in a few states and Bill Foley being involved, figured it might be worth a look?
I've looked at it but haven't spent enough time on it to have much of an opinion. The chart looks pretty good. It's settling in and with luck will consolidate at this level. If it does and if it popped with the right news it could go 30-50% ish.

BBob

WKR
GTE and BORR help on positive for the day. GTE bag holders bailing out at each pop. GTE sitting firmly on top of support, they didn't let it fall below (IMO good). BORR chart shows it was obviously propped up again.

BORR more insider buying.

HAMILTON, Bermuda, July 13, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Borr Drilling Limited (the "Company") has today received trade notification from the following person discharging managerial responsibilities ("PDMRs"):

Kate Blankenship, Director of Borr Drilling, purchased 40,000 shares on NYSE at a price of USD 0.8325 per share. Following the purchase, Mrs. Blankenship, with close associates, owns 327,601 shares in the Company.

July 12, 2021
Hamilton, Bermuda

This information is subject to disclosure requirements pursuant to 5-12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act and article 19 of the Regulation EU 596/2014 (Market Abuse Regulation).

This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com
https://news.cision.com/borr-drilling-limited/r/borr-drilling-limited---notification-of-pdmr-trade,c3383929

The following files are available for download:

View original content:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-rel...d---notification-of-pdmr-trade-301332153.html

SOURCE Borr Drilling Limited

KsRancher

WKR
What's the thoughts on airlines and hotels. They are well off of their highs from this spring. I thought they would go higher thru summer. Instead they are going lower. The ones I own are 20-30% off of the spring highs

go_deep

WKR
What's the thoughts on airlines and hotels. They are well off of their highs from this spring. I thought they would go higher thru summer. Instead they are going lower. The ones I own are 20-30% off of the spring highs

I think the airlines and hotel stocks did last spring what I believe O&G stocks will do at some point in the next year. They started making money, people started seeing the rise, and the next thing you know everyone wanted a pieces of the spike pushing it higher than it real value.
Still long term money to be made on a few airlines if they can work their way through the large amounts of new debt and borrowing they took on because of Covid.
Just my 2 cents.

BBob

WKR
Signs are up that SPY, QQQ and even more so ES and NQ setting up for a potential reversal.

Edit: Signs confirmed today. Now how far do we go? Will the perma bulls panic buy and prop it up again sooner than later? Inflation talk getting louder and louder......

Last edited: