The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

Milton is out at NKLA

VectoIQ CEO, former GM Vice Chairman Girsky is in.

Share prices are tanking premarket.

"The time to buy is when there's blood in the streets."
- Baron Rothschild

Beendare

WKR
Milton is out at NKLA

VectoIQ CEO, former GM Vice Chairman Girsky is in.

Share prices are tanking premarket.

"The time to buy is when there's blood in the streets."
- Baron Rothschild

Recommending NKLA now?

I wouldn't touch that thing.......no viable product.....and at one point $$$ valued more than Ford motor....what a joke. You guys buying hype like this are gambling....not investing.

______

Recommending NKLA now?

I wouldn't touch that thing.......no viable product.....and at one point $$$ valued more than Ford motor....what a joke. You guys buying hype like this are gambling....not investing.

______
I wouldn't put all of my eggs in that basket, but I think it worth speculating a little on.

They have solid partners and now a steady, experienced hand at the helm.

Beendare

WKR
I wouldn't put all of my eggs in that basket, but I think it worth speculating a little on.

They have solid partners and now a steady, experienced hand at the helm.

Maybe after the new CEO has time to do the due diligence on NKLA to see whether it was all smoke and mirrors ...or whether it has some legit technology and enough to be a viable company.

GM panicked and just threw money at them to get themselves out of their funk....and thus, it doesn't appear they did their research. That just might cost the CEO of GM her job.

We should know in a month +/-

Maybe after the new CEO has time to do the due diligence on NKLA to see whether it was all smoke and mirrors ...or whether it has some legit technology and enough to be a viable company.

GM panicked and just threw money at them to get themselves out of their funk....and thus, it doesn't appear they did their research. That just might cost the CEO of GM her job.

We should know in a month +/-
The new CEO was the head of the SPAC that took NKLA public. Due diligence has been done.

GM has practically zero down side to the partnership and a huge potential upside. GM is building the Badger, supplying the batteries and the fuel cells.

I’m getting a little more bullish since I heard Steve and Jerome basically beg for stimulus today.
Also, if Polosi really agreed to a government funding bill, they can focus on other things.

I do like the fact that Elon tweeted that the tech they talked about today will pay off in 2-5 years.
I wish they had kept battery day separate form the damn shareholders meeting. Another stupid pr move from Tesla. Bunch of nerds

Broomd

WKR
Wow, the carnage.
Glad I'm long on everything with no margin balance. Hate to be enslaved to margin interest, good lord.

Our day will come...especially if Trump is re-elected. We'll see if the American people can get it right.

CorbLand

WKR
Wow, the carnage.
Glad I'm long on everything with no margin balance. Hate to be enslaved to margin interest, good lord.

Our day will come...especially if Trump is re-elected. We'll see if the American people can get it right.
I got smashed today on all accounts. I have a couple that are sitting even that I may sell everything while I can break even and hold the cash.

jackle1886

Lil-Rokslider
I've been out for 3 or 4 weeks other than buying CDEV in the low $.50s. Just transferred cash back in and bought more along with Spirit airlines again. Was holding off until prices dropped. Left plenty to close on another rental and can stay long if need be on these.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

XRP. Lots of xrp. Not a stock but crypto currency. Research it and you will see why its a must buy now type thing. When politicians are taking campaign donations and saying money or xrp, you know something is gonna happen.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

WRO

WKR
Who was it that had the PLL? I hope you held it, today’s the day
I did, dumped it at 51.00 yesterday, been holding shares on it for 2 months.

It's nice to get a good one every once in a while.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

EastMT

WKR
I did, dumped it at 51.00 yesterday, been holding shares on it for 2 months.

It's nice to get a good one every once in a while.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Nice job selling, a lot of people wouldn’t have sold and lost out. Good to lock them in when you can.

If the wind doesn’t blow, take to the oars.

Reactions: WRO

WRO

WKR
Nice job selling, a lot of people wouldn’t have sold and lost out. Good to lock them in when you can.

If the wind doesn’t blow, take to the oars.

The stock is only worth 10.00 a share, just caught the hype and hit sell at the right time for once.

It's a good buy at 10-12.00 a share and will eventually be worth 50, but not for a long time.

I think Vaxart is due for another pump and dump, I might wade back in on that one. I bought a mule deer hunt last time I did that.

PLL will get me dall sheep hunt :)