Disability

68Hoyt

FNG
So I applied for LTD , I hate it , but it is what it is , a friend of mine said there are hunting options available to me if this goes through

wesfromky

WKR
So I applied for LTD , I hate it , but it is what it is , a friend of mine said there are hunting options available to me if this goes through
I think most require that you be permanently disabled - SSI or SSDI. The opportunities may or may not really be all that great. Just depends on the state. If you are doing LTD, then I would guess SSI or SSDI is also in your future, and once you qualify, you can usually get discounted resident tags as well.

KenLee

WKR
If you are truly in bad and shape and near South Carolina, I can hook you up with a low box stand or two for whitetail. My borrowed hunting midgets are pretty understanding about sharing.

OP

68Hoyt

FNG
Ahh , just thinking , I’m on the Texas coast , if this goes through I might as well make the best of it,,,,,,, there are days I feel pretty good but all you have to do is try to do a few things and get a reminder that well you can’t do some things any more lol