Do Crispi Guide boots go on sale?

sumyungguy

Lil-Rokslider
Rokslide Sponsor
Just give Blackovis a call, why be shy? Talk to a Gear Guide over there or pop in if you're local and let them treat you like family. Have a conversation with a real breathing human being, who speaks English, and isn't gonna rob you. Those dudes over there know what they're doing. Give them a call and just tell them you see them all over Rokslide - they sponsor Rokslide and will hook you up, be sure to get your free hat and socks too.

Does anyone know how good the insulation is on the Crispi? I'm planning a 2nd rifle CO hunt, where there's an expected avg. of 16 inches of snow, so I don't know if I should go 400grams or higher? considering the majority of my hunts have been in UT and CA w/o any snow, thus uninsulated or even 200grams have been more than enough.

Scott1976

FNG
Just give Blackovis a call, why be shy? Talk to a Gear Guide over there or pop in if you're local and let them treat you like family. Have a conversation with a real breathing human being, who speaks English, and isn't gonna rob you. Those dudes over there know what they're doing. Give them a call and just tell them you see them all over Rokslide - they sponsor Rokslide and will hook you up, be sure to get your free hat and socks too.

that’s awesome!!