Crispi Monaco Premium GTX Boots

It's been 3 weeks since these were delivered. Been wearing them regularly and they are very comfortable on my feet. Whether running errands, walking around, wore them to church and some light treks, I'm comfortable!
I can't stress just how good these feel on a daily basis so I'm offering this review for other Crispi Boot enthusiasts or anyone looking for a good light hiking boot.
I normally wear a size 10.5 shoe and sneaker but bought these in a size 11 for thicker merino wool socks to hike in. Sizing is spot on and I can't help but wonder if a 10.5 would be a smidge tight with those merino wool socks leaving tight spots or hot spots developing.

Going to do some winter camping this weekend in northwest NJ so I'll see how these do in the woods after 3 days of camping!

I realize everyone's foot is different and comfort is subjective but just as an FYI, I purchased these to replace a pair of LaSportiva TX Mid GTX boots that I bought just in September. I've worn them about 5-6 times and stopped wearing them because they did not feel comfortable for my feet at all! I didn't like them after the first 2 days but thought maybe I'd need a bit more time to adjust to them. NOPE!
I'll be putting them up for sale on Craigs List because they're not for me. Barely worn and money spent but not rewarded for my purchase. The reviews were quite good by a lot of hikers and backpackers so I went ahead and pulled the trigger. I can only assume boots are on an individual basis...period!
The Crispi Monacos... outstanding and worth every penny!

Attachments

• Crispi Monaco Premium GTX Boots II.jpg
    Crispi Monaco Premium GTX Boots II.jpg
    656.4 KB · Views: 49
  • Crispi Monaco Premium GTX Boots.jpg
    Crispi Monaco Premium GTX Boots.jpg
    754.3 KB · Views: 50

wyosteve

WKR
Thanks for sharing. You're right, everyone's foot is different. I have a pair of Monaco's that will be for sale soon. They just don't work for my feet for some reason.

Wagner

FNG
I also purchased mine 3 weeks ago,(Black Ovis sale) and I agree with the OP! I think they are fantastic and have recommended them to several folks.
Definitely not a sneaker boot. They are a true 2 flex which I really like.
I have a wide foot and struggle to find boots that fit right. These only come in a D width but it’s a wide D.

Samson7x

WKR
I’m interested in these. Are they more like a casual boot that can be used hunting? Is that a good way to classify them?

OP
B
It’s a cross between an everyday casual boot and a hiking boot. They rate the flex as a 2 flex stiffness. I find them very comfortable to wear daily at this rating because they broke in quickly and easily.
I wear them most days now that winter is here.

mattg65

FNG
I’d agree these are great boots, I just got my pair a few weeks ago and they have been doing great in the ice and snow so far this winter.